Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Jul 13, 2018 at 11:41 AM Post #2,493 of 7,693
all you guys at the end of the day:

M6XD.gif

Jul 13, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #2,494 of 7,693
I am fairly shocked that Audeze has not issued an update yet. Definitely unusual particularly for them.

It could be a good thing or bad. My best guess is that as of there last update they were probably originally planning to start shipping last week but ran into an additional minor delay of a week or so and didn't want to issue an update until shipping has started. I think if it was a major delay that was going to last weeks they probably would have told us by now like they did with the Bluetooth certification issue, they were very upfront with that. Also, they have been unusually quiet this week, even on here, so hopefully we will get something today!

Jul 13, 2018 at 1:23 PM Post #2,495 of 7,693
It could be a good thing or bad. My best guess is that as of there last update they were probably originally planning to start shipping last week but ran into an additional minor delay of a week or so and didn't want to issue an update until shipping has started. I think if it was a major delay that was going to last weeks they probably would have told us by now like they did with the Bluetooth certification issue, they were very upfront with that. Also, they have been unusually quiet this week, even on here, so hopefully we will get something today!

I would like a drone to drop ship my Mobius on my doorstep by the end of the day. But, I'll be satisfied with an update. Audeze is first class all the way but I think they are probably pushing the limit of goodwill if this goes beyond the weekend. I'm actually pretty amazed at the patience by most head-fiers. Usually, crowdfunders are threatening to burn the place down by now. Goes to show how much respect everyone has for them.

Jul 13, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #2,497 of 7,693
My sense has been that Audeze doesn't want to say anything again, and not deliver on what they say next. They've stopped by and read the thread and have interacted. They know what we're posting. The difficulty is that without some form of communication, we start imagining the worst. All kinds of scenarios...... Like was there a major problem in production? Are the units actually even ok? Or, what kind of delays are we talking about? Another month..... Longer?

Jul 13, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #2,499 of 7,693
Maybe almost, sort of...... It was mentioned to someone in an email that there would be more info this week. If some don't ship today, they won't ship till Monday at the earliest, which is the second half of July.

Until there’s an update, I would just operate on the assumption that we are still going off of the previous shipping windows. No update yet isn’t necessarily a bad thing. If they do have to delay, no worries.

Jul 13, 2018 at 2:39 PM Post #2,500 of 7,693
Until there’s an update, I would just operate on the assumption that we are still going off of the previous shipping windows. No update yet isn’t necessarily a bad thing. If they do have to delay, no worries.
Maybe close to it, but the earliest shipment window for the first 150 units has all but past..... So I'm just being pragmatic.

Jul 13, 2018 at 4:15 PM Post #2,501 of 7,693
we can't do anything about delay of Mobius.It is complex technical product which must come through a lot of "jurisdictional masturbation" and different sorts of experiments. It is good to have approximate date's plan, but if the real schedule does not follow it, that is perfectly fine. Take your time Audeze, finish the product, complete it perfectly, so that we, buyers, won't have any issues upon receiving it (as it sometimes going on,for example, with apple products). Even if they do not do what you expected them to, they have real reasons for such things. From external perspective, we just can't see it.
Do not put your thoughts and feelings about this situation, just sort of live through it. Accept it as it is and gather some peace inside you. This is the best way of behaviour we can choose for ourselves, another buyers, users, Audeze and the whole world now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2018 at 4:19 PM Post #2,502 of 7,693
There really are only a handful of people genuinely complaining. The rest are all just speculating and telling Audeze to take their time, as they should. As long as I get Mobius by September I really don’t mind any delays. They’re not wrong to want an update one way or the other though to confirm whether the shipping windows in the last update are still accurate.

Jul 13, 2018 at 4:20 PM Post #2,503 of 7,693
For most, it's not a question of not being willing to wait. It's no communication yet.

Taking their time is fine and understandable. No one is in control of potential complications. Timely communication helps with peace of mind.

I suspect they're close to making an announcement of full go ahead. If there were likehood of being long delays, I think they would have updated us already. Then again there could be longer delays and they don't know how much longer yet.

I fully trust they are doing everything they can and are committed to bringing us the Mobius with quality control checked at full specifications, in as timely a manner as possible.

A tiny nugget of communication without exact details would help set people at ease.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018 at 4:40 PM Post #2,504 of 7,693
Same here, it's not a matter of impatience; most of us have said we want Audeze to take their time and get it done right. Very few are complaining about not having it right now, it’s a communication issue. A difference between capitalism and a communist society as it sounds like that guy is from is open communication, something that Audeze has been very good with Mobius’s launch up until now. Some people just like to be informed and feel as they are a part of the process, especially considering Audeze decided to use a platform such as Indiegogo for the launch of Mobius. Either way, there is no reason to go and start personally attacking people on here.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018 at 5:18 PM Post #2,505 of 7,693
For most, it's not a question of not being willing to wait. It's no communication yet.

Taking their time is fine and understandable. No one is in control of potential complications. Timely communication helps with peace of mind.

I suspect they're close to making an announcement of full go ahead. If there were likehood of being long delays, I think they would have updated us already. Then again there could be longer delays and they don't know how much longer yet.

I fully trust they are doing everything they can and are committed to bringing us the Mobius with quality control checked at full specifications, in as timely a manner as possible.

A tiny nugget of communication without exact details would help set people at ease.

Only concern is that the rest of their headphones aren't exactly the best in terms of quality control.

You can pick up any two LCD x/xc/3/4/4z and they will sound different from each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back