Audeze Mobius review / impressions
Mar 6, 2020 at 9:55 AM Post #4,666 of 5,780
I have a big problem.
From today the headphones do not emit any sound.
It is charged, it turns on, the PC reveals it and I can also connect it via bluetooth to the various devices, but it does not emit any sound, not even the various "Mute", "Mute Off", "Pairing", etc.

The various buttons on the headphones still seem to work (volumes, pair, power button, ecc), but Audeze HQ no longer detects head movements.
The microphone also seems not to work.

Is there anything I can do or should I send it for assistance?

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2020 at 7:12 PM Post #4,667 of 5,780
I have a big problem.
From today the headphones do not emit any sound.
It is charged, it turns on, the PC reveals it and I can also connect it via bluetooth to the various devices, but it does not emit any sound, not even the various "Mute", "Mute Off", "Pairing", etc.

The various buttons on the headphones still seem to work (volumes, pair, power button, ecc), but Audeze HQ no longer detects head movements.
The microphone also seems not to work.

Is there anything I can do or should I send it for assistance?

Please email support@audeze.com and one of us will be able to help you.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Mar 7, 2020 at 10:13 PM Post #4,670 of 5,780
At least one thing is good about bloody Moebius: I am planning right now complex LDAC upgrade of my system, so I could toss all the sources and signal in any order and direction.
It should be something like this:

LGeBVLc.png

Mar 8, 2020 at 2:32 PM Post #4,671 of 5,780
How has this turned into a support thread? The Mobius sounds just as good or better than many headphones in the $400-$900 range to me. I would have expected there to be mostly reviews and hype here, not troubleshooting. I guess maybe because these are more complicated than other headphones. I bet they would have done better if they were just headphones and didn't include all the features they do.

Mar 8, 2020 at 5:12 PM Post #4,672 of 5,780
It seems to be an everything thread

Mar 8, 2020 at 8:18 PM Post #4,673 of 5,780
How has this turned into a support thread? The Mobius sounds just as good or better than many headphones in the $400-$900 range to me. I would have expected there to be mostly reviews and hype here, not troubleshooting. I guess maybe because these are more complicated than other headphones. I bet they would have done better if they were just headphones and didn't include all the features they do.
If I have a problem with this headphones, it seems natural to me to ask in a thread where I know that I can find many other users who own this product.
And in my case I doubt that it is a problem of not knowing how to use them, the headphones no longer emit any sound, including those of the system for activating the various functions.
Since you know how to use them so well can you help me?

Mar 10, 2020 at 6:29 AM Post #4,675 of 5,780
Problem solved through assistance, which made me install a specific firmware that fixed a problem caused by the DSP (from what they told me).
This is very good news (good customer care is good news for everybody here). Happy for you!

Mar 10, 2020 at 6:39 AM Post #4,676 of 5,780
Problem solved through assistance, which made me install a specific firmware that fixed a problem caused by the DSP (from what they told me).
Hi Dave, What firmware version are you on now after the fix? And before ? It’ll be helpful if any of us run into this issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back