Audeze LCD2 any good for house, trance, techno music?
Aug 10, 2012 at 9:13 PM Post #17 of 46
I know theres difference between hi-fi speakers and PA's, i own a hi-fi system + little studio for messin around with my tunes, but now were coming back to were we started first, im on a quest to find a headphone that would give me a thrill of a gig but would have the accuracy of a very good monitor! any thoughts?

Aug 10, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #19 of 46
Maybe i'll try the PRO 900's coz there cheaper and if not happy try'n sell them and then just go for the ultimate LCD-2! Thanks for your help again!
wink.gif

Aug 11, 2012 at 3:34 AM Post #21 of 46
I do not recall you mentioning the listening conditions that you usually have when listening through your HP.

Aug 11, 2012 at 8:00 AM Post #23 of 46
Quote:
What do you mean by listening conditions? Like sitting on a sofa in a quiet room?

That would be one possibility.  In general, will it be used more as a portable during public transportation, train, bus, walking, jogging, running, home only, etc.

Aug 11, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #25 of 46
If you want more of a multi-useable HP you can try one of the offerings from Ultrasone. Either the Edition 8 or the Signature Pro should work with your type of music. I will be getting the Ed8 some time next week so I can give you my thoughts on it next week.

And the Pro 900 is an excellent choice for a lot less money. I have them now and they are one of the top picks for EDM/trance in its price range.

Good luck with your search!

Aug 11, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #27 of 46
Lcd 2 or Denon D7000 are both exceptional. When I wanna rock out to EDM I prefer the denons there just a really fun headphone dont bother with the Pro 900 there really overrated IMO, i had them for a few months tried to like them but they just didnt do it for me. If I were you id get the denons and a decent ss and you should be very happy.

Aug 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM Post #30 of 46
I'm not rushing, don't want to buy something that would make me want to upgrade again straight away! I'll just have to play the waiting game now! I think it will most likely be Ultrasone Ed8 or Denon's D7100 if there better than D7000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back