AUDEZE LCD XC
Jan 7, 2015 at 2:22 AM Post #1,816 of 4,137
You might need a polish that is actually abrasive to delecately get down to unblemished varnish. And the a really fine polish to get back to the clean shiny finish.

But I'd def call them.

thank you for your remarks.

Jan 7, 2015 at 3:53 AM Post #1,817 of 4,137
Does anybody have a solution for discomfort with the headband? The Audeze lambskin pads are awesome and feel amazing, but their headband game just doesn't work very well with my head. 

After 30-60mins of wearing them I kind of feel like the XCs are pulling on my hair (I'm male). I heard Audeze improved their headband since the release of the XC so should I try those?

Jan 7, 2015 at 3:58 AM Post #1,818 of 4,137

Jan 7, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #1,820 of 4,137
  Does anybody have a solution for discomfort with the headband? The Audeze lambskin pads are awesome and feel amazing, but their headband game just doesn't work very well with my head. 

After 30-60mins of wearing them I kind of feel like the XCs are pulling on my hair (I'm male). I heard Audeze improved their headband since the release of the XC so should I try those?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261664258202

All you need.

Jan 8, 2015 at 2:47 AM Post #1,821 of 4,137
Looking for advice:  Currently using Fiio X5 and E12 for my XC, I am thinking about getting a tube amp and interested in Lyr 2 and Valhalla 2.  Which one is expected to be paired with XC better?  Thanks

Jan 8, 2015 at 7:56 AM Post #1,822 of 4,137
Heya fellas
Just purchased the LCD-XC tomorrow from headfonia and gotta say,after only 1 day of listening with Chord Hugo,the XC blow me away! 
and I like the smell (?) of the headphone,it got an orang skin scent but that's just me :p

Jan 8, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #1,826 of 4,137
  Looking for advice:  Currently using Fiio X5 and E12 for my XC, I am thinking about getting a tube amp and interested in Lyr 2 and Valhalla 2.  Which one is expected to be paired with XC better?  Thanks

Lyr 2 is great but try to spend more and go with at least a Woo Audio 6SE, which is a whole extra level of awesome.

Jan 8, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #1,827 of 4,137
the smell.. that's a new one. :D. Welcome to the club.

Some guy was posting reports on the various tastes in the M-100 thread. Literally licking the headband, earcups, etc, and reporting on the taste. That's a new one!

Jan 9, 2015 at 5:07 AM Post #1,828 of 4,137
  I think it might have some thing to do with the rotation of the cups. one side lock inplace and the other does not. does any one know how to fix this. 

I just purchased a used Audeze LCD-XC (the owner bought it two months ago from an authorized retailer). I thought i also had a problem with the right earcup as it wouldn't stay on my head properly. I looked a little closer and it appears the anodized aluminum ring (i'm not sure what else to call it?) is bent and does allow not the earcup to properly move or adjust itself on top of my head. The owner wasn't aware of it or so he claims. Will i have to replace the aluminum ring or send it in to Audeze? Has anyone had this problem? I will attach a picture. 

Jan 9, 2015 at 5:57 AM Post #1,830 of 4,137
I also just noticed this 
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back