Audeze LCD-2 Orthos
Feb 18, 2011 at 9:40 AM Post #9,706 of 18,459

Quote:
... And the waiting time currently for an MRI is November!

Come to St. Louis - I'll pop you on mine tomorrow!

I pre-ordered on Dec. 31 and haven't heard anything yet.  Patiently waiting....

Feb 18, 2011 at 9:51 AM Post #9,708 of 18,459
yes indeed, been there done that, I have mine for 2 weeks, and getting home taking it from the wooden box is an excitement... over and over again. my girlfriend is jealous hehehee

Quote:
i ordered a pair today! Sankar said it would be 4 to 6 weeks but im very excited. my friends dont quite understand but i figured everybody on this thread could appreciate my excitement.

Feb 18, 2011 at 9:58 AM Post #9,709 of 18,459

Quote:
 Come to St. Louis - I'll pop you on mine tomorrow!

I pre-ordered on Dec. 31 and haven't heard anything yet.  Patiently waiting....

I'm a Dec. 25ther myself, trying to stop checking my email becoming compulsive...

Feb 18, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #9,710 of 18,459
For those wondering about the wait time....I pre-ordered on Dec. 22 and received the email to purchase on Monday (February 14).  I paid immediately for the phones and for expedited shipping, they were shipped Tuesday and they arrived yesterday evening in flawless condition. 

Feb 18, 2011 at 1:59 PM Post #9,712 of 18,459

Quote:
Hey everyone,

The link to order the LCD-2 Travel Case is active on the Audez'e Site.  The cost is $75 plus $18 shipping (right now, US and Canada only).
Go into the travel case announcement on the blog and the buy link is now active.

Just an FYI...

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

I don't want to cut into Audeze's business, but instead of paying all of that money to get the travel case, including shipping, why not get the wooden box, and order the Pelican case for under $40 and free shipping from Amazon?
My company uses those cases with the foam for their temperature control devices, and believe it or not, it cost more to return the device and recalibrate it, so we just send the customer a new one each year for the PM (Preventive Maintenance), so I have about 7 of those cases (I believe they equate to the Pelican 1300). I only need a couple. Maybe someone can barter a trade with me for the case and something that I might need. If so, drop me a PM. Just like John Smith and the Indians at the first Thanksgiving 
smile.gif
 . Seeds for needs.

Quote:

I know it's free....well, (not really because of your tax rate), but if I had to wait that long to find out about my perforated disks, and then to continue with the appropriate treatment, I would have died a Tudor's death at the hand of the executioner.

Feb 18, 2011 at 2:31 PM Post #9,714 of 18,459
Just got my new cables today...funny thing is, I paid $12 for shipping, but they came in a priority mail box (the post office gives those to businesses for free) and the postage was <$6. :cool:

Feb 18, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #9,715 of 18,459
As much as I like the look of the wooden case, the Travel Case seems much, much more practical. I'm likely to choose it just to be 100% sure that nothing happens to my headphones while in shipment (we all know how Fed Ex likes to play football with your package). I was originally going to buy a Pelican case in the future anyway, just for easy transportation and safety reasons.

Feb 18, 2011 at 2:35 PM Post #9,716 of 18,459
I wonder if there is a case like Pelican case that can contain at least 3 or 4 expensive headphones for people who quite often move from cities to cities, or continents (just like me) 

Feb 18, 2011 at 8:49 PM Post #9,719 of 18,459

Quote:

Can't say I have every wait for more than 2 months for a publicly funded MRI... now if you go private you can get it done in a week but it is like 1000$ for an arthro. Done 2 private and 3 public unless it is urgent I see no issue waiting.

I have had two bankart operations (open surgery - the real bankart-one on each shoulder) and I only had to pay for parking, gas, and lots oxycontin. Not bad if you ask me
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back