Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Oct 8, 2016 at 7:17 AM Post #559 of 7,352
If they are good enough for Stevie Wonder... I am becoming increasingly more fascinated by these in-ears. I am loving my LCD-X cans, so if the iSines approach their sound signature, I'm sold!

Oct 8, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #561 of 7,352
  Those are Jude's impressions and I also agree with them.
November can't come soon enough!

too many of jude's video reviews just sound like supportive sales pitches:
i take what he says with a grain of salt, as there is not enough balanced criticism.
(and to be fair I understand given the position he's in... is not an easy one to navigate).
this said, i am looking forward to more reviews of these....they sound pretty unique and exciting
from other online reviewers.

hopefully this series can replace the love many of us have (bassheads, bassheads 'lite' and even closet bassheads)
for the older, venerable sony mdr 7550, ex800/1000st series....they were warmish but also detailed and balanced
and with fab bass slam/air movement....but had a crappy fit and crap cable...weren't made for true portable 'walk around' use.

Oct 8, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #564 of 7,352
Mmm.....it is early days yet to judge and balance the merits and demerits of the iSine earphones. To be fair, he has been correct with regards to the KSE 1500 (brilliant) and the Focal Utopia (brilliant). I can attest to that, having made my decisions based on his recommendations in both cases. He has been spot on. Let's exercise some prudence and keep an open mind. Personally, I'd like to get my hands on the iSine 20 now because of its unique feature (planar magnetic in an earphone form factor even though I am not attracted to the design). What is holding me back is the upcoming iLCD.

Oct 10, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #567 of 7,352
Man theyre so ugly but i cant help but want to hear them, so many iems disspoint me when ive heard great headphones. But i need the portability so somones gotta break the middle ground sooner or later and the isine 20 could be it for me.

Oct 10, 2016 at 8:24 PM Post #568 of 7,352
awesome news i've been looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones..

Oct 10, 2016 at 10:18 PM Post #569 of 7,352
only proviso is that they're an open design....so from what i'm gathering:
don't expect to use them outside / in a cafe and block out the noise and only hear the music.
of course i could be wrong...so will hear back from people who're actually using them

Oct 10, 2016 at 10:37 PM Post #570 of 7,352
I made the rounds and pretty much visited every vendor at RMAF this weekend. The new iSines where one of only a handful of products that really grabbed me. They sounded like full sized headphones! Simply amazing...while not the smallest form factor, they did go on quite quickly and didn't leak very much (even though they are open-backed). They sounded B-I-G, clean and very transparent. Really looking forward to reviewing them sometime down the road! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back