Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Sep 4, 2016 at 8:32 PM Post #216 of 7,352
The Chord Mojo is a fine piece with great sound. But we're proud of the work we did on the CIPHER cable and the Audeze app adding DSP and two memory position so your settings travel with the cable. In our view the 24-bit quality of the cable's DAC and DSP working together make surprisingly great sound. In our humble opinion 

I meant no disrespect. I completely agree but for those that want a universal dac/amp that is not proprietary to just one system would need something other than the cipher cable. I guess it would be in my best interest to put feedback in to Apple to use a USB-C input and then put in feedback to Audeze to work on a USB-C CIPHER Cable that would as well and on both platforms. Also the Mojo was merely an example and I should have stated that.

Sep 4, 2016 at 8:49 PM Post #217 of 7,352
I meant no disrespect. I completely agree but for those that want a universal dac/amp that is not proprietary to just one system would need something other than the cipher cable. I guess it would be in my best interest to put feedback in to Apple to use a USB-C input and then put in feedback to Audeze to work on a USB-C CIPHER Cable that would as well and on both platforms. Also the Mojo was merely an example and I should have stated that.

Apple going USB-C is not going to happen any time soon. There are very specific reasons they developed the Lightning connector at great expense. It allows them to control the accessory environment closely and it brings in additional revenue through the MFI licensing. The Lightning connector is here to stay for quite some time.

Sep 4, 2016 at 8:52 PM Post #218 of 7,352
Apple going USB-C is not going to happen any time soon. There are very specific reasons they developed the Lightning connector at great expense. It allows them to control the accessory environment closely and it brings in additional revenue through the MFI licensing. The Lightning connector is here to stay for quite some time.

I am unable to comment further on this matter :wink:

Sep 4, 2016 at 11:25 PM Post #221 of 7,352

All I want from Apple is a system-wide 10-band EQ or at least one for Apple Music.

Sep 5, 2016 at 1:29 AM Post #225 of 7,352
I've always limited my iem budget to 200$,but after seeing the audeze sine series that's gonna change.I believe in audeze.They've always provided best headphones to audiophiles.Audeze really have majestic acoustic capabilities and exceptional technology.Thank you very much Audeze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back