Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Mar 1, 2017 at 10:08 PM Post #1,637 of 7,352
  Just wondering how you all looked when you got yours?

Mine were snug as a bug in a rug in their holders, not bouncing around. Audeze even has an unboxing video and instructions on the box as to how to pop the iSine out from behind, so they are definitely not supposed to be bouncing around like that. Sounds really odd. 

Mar 3, 2017 at 10:25 AM Post #1,640 of 7,352

Cut paste from my post in the FW01 thread.I just bought the Andro today and  did a comparison between  these three iems .

"Test with Tralucent Uber cable and Questyle QP1R again, Out of them, I like the iSine20 the most. People said the Andro has very good soundstage, but there is no contest here, the iSine20 is a lot better in soundstage and I like the iSine20 more than the Andro in every aspects except for the bass. Andro's bass has more body and more impact, hence sound better in some genres. If you ask which one is more allrounder, I would say the Andro, but if you ask which one is more special I would say the iSine20. " 

Mar 3, 2017 at 10:30 AM Post #1,641 of 7,352

Cut paste from my post in the FW01 thread.I just bought the Andro today and  did a comparison between  these three iems .

"Test with Tralucent Uber cable and Questyle QP1R again, Out of them, I like the iSine20 the most. People said the Andro has very good soundstage, but there is no contest here, the iSine20 is a lot better in soundstage and I like the iSine20 more than the Andro in every aspects except for the bass. Andro's bass has more body and more impact, hence sound better in some genres. If you ask which one is more allrounder, I would say the Andro, but if you ask which one is more special I would say the iSine20. " 

mm..nice. btw, where did you source the adaptor (to connect your cable to your iSine 20)? TIA.

Mar 3, 2017 at 10:41 AM Post #1,642 of 7,352
mm..nice. btw, where did you source the adaptor (to connect your cable to your iSine 20)? TIA.

bought the adapter from ebay. You just need to search with keyword "mmcx to 2 pin" The shop is in Singapore, they make  lot of adapters including mmcx to 2 pin, 2 pin to mmcx, mmcx to Fitear, mmcx to JH(Layla,Roxanne), Audeze to hifiman etc.

Mar 3, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #1,644 of 7,352
Have someone been thinking to make a thin headband for the iSine20? Probably if done properly putting the earphones will take less time then trying to get the hooks around the ear and maybe the comfort will increase.
Anyone?,☕
Funny, I was thinking this would be a good idea a while back.

I reordered the iSine 20's the day after I had cancelled them in January.

Just got them a couple days ago. I'm using them with the 3.5mm and I'm loving them! The bass is perfect IMO.

I was worried when people were saying these sounded muffled while using the 3.5mm but I'm not hearing it to be honest.

I'm glad I had my moment of clarity and re-ordered. The sound-stage is incredible!

Mar 3, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #1,646 of 7,352
Are the Isine 20 a bit less warm and bassy with better treble extension and clarity than my Shure SE846?  I like more air now in my sound than I used to so I am considering getting something different.  Do the Isine 20 sound more open and spacious?  I will be only using the analog cable straight out of my computers and daps.

Thank you

Riley

Mar 3, 2017 at 7:54 PM Post #1,648 of 7,352
  Are the Isine 20 a bit less warm and bassy with better treble extension and clarity than my Shure SE846?  I like more air now in my sound than I used to so I am considering getting something different.  Do the Isine 20 sound more open and spacious?  I will be only using the analog cable straight out of my computers and daps.

Thank you

Riley

The iSine20s are even more open and spacious than the U12 and Andromeda. They are less bassy than the SE846 (less bass body). About the warmness, the iSine20 is a bit warm though, but they offer in the mean time great detail and very good treble (extended but not fatigue), they are neutral to warm iems with lot of details.  

Mar 3, 2017 at 10:25 PM Post #1,649 of 7,352
  The iSine20s are even more open and spacious than the U12 and Andromeda. They are less bassy than the SE846 (less bass body). About the warmness, the iSine20 is a bit warm though, but they offer in the mean time great detail and very good treble (extended but not fatigue), they are neutral to warm iems with lot of details.  

That sounds aout what I am looking for.  Are the isine 20 on the same level as the Shure SE846  I am hoping I can get the same quality in a different sound signature and design for less than I paid for my Shure's.  i don't mind some warmth just not as much warmth as my Shure's would be nice.  A little warmer than neutral is about where I seem to like it nowadays.

Thank you

Riley

Mar 3, 2017 at 11:07 PM Post #1,650 of 7,352
@Audeze sorry to bother you again, but I never got an answer, I'm also waiting an answer back from Colab, the belgian dealer for Audeze (or Audio Quartet the distributor for Belgium).
Does the 30day trial or full refund apply only to iSine's bought online from Audeze.com ? Asked Colab again if they'll have any iSine 10 or 20 for demo in their store.
Any info if you will have one of your dealers with some available for demo or even buying at CanJam London this year? Or even the possibility to see the LCD-i3 there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back