Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Feb 22, 2017 at 5:35 PM Post #1,547 of 7,353
Just got a pair of the 20s and damn. This is the first audio product where the hyperbole isn't hyperbole. The bass is so deep and linear but the star of the show is the holographic soundstage and just the overall texture and timbre. It sounds as if I'm listening to instruments, not recordings of them.

I couldn't agree with you more, X100, yep it's absolutely mesmerizing, an enthralling sound it is!

Feb 23, 2017 at 6:21 AM Post #1,549 of 7,353
Digital Trends & The Verge both said that this IEM is comparable or even best the EL-8 open.. One of them even said this is one of the best sounding IEM, comparable to a 1,600$ IEM. Reviewer on Head Fi even compare this to Audeze LCD-2.. Now I'm interested.

Feb 23, 2017 at 8:04 AM Post #1,550 of 7,353
Digital Trends & The Verge both said that this IEM is comparable or even best the EL-8 open.. One of them even said this is one of the best sounding IEM, comparable to a 1,600$ IEM. Reviewer on Head Fi even compare this to Audeze LCD-2.. Now I'm interested.

one thing i can say ,, they are much much better than my ie800 ,,
specially with the lightning cable < its a must , and better than the mojo
its amazing .. very balanced with perfect amount of bass ,, like full size headphones ..

one thing should be in concern before bying these iem , if you have small ears ,, you have to try them before
they are not small , and the clip around the ear is not practical and not comfortable ..

Feb 23, 2017 at 8:22 AM Post #1,551 of 7,353
, and the clip around the ear is not practical and not comfortable ..

The in-ear clips are very comfortable if they work for you. Are the ones included with the iSines the actual Shurefire clips? Somebody could maybe get those to try on some round IEMs they already have to Know if the in-ear clips will work for them.

Feb 23, 2017 at 8:39 AM Post #1,552 of 7,353
The in-ear clips are very comfortable if they work for you. Are the ones included with the iSines the actual Shurefire clips? Somebody could maybe get those to try on some round IEMs they already have to Know if the in-ear clips will work for them.

to be honest , i didnt know how to fit the small (black rubber) clips ,,
the big (plastic) ones are ok , but still not comfortable.

from where i can get extra pair of the large clips  ,, for sure they will break with me :frowning2:

Feb 23, 2017 at 8:50 AM Post #1,553 of 7,353
  one thing i can say ,, they are much much better than my ie800 ,,
specially with the lightning cable < its a must , and better than the mojo
its amazing .. very balanced with perfect amount of bass ,, like full size headphones ..

one thing should be in concern before bying these iem , if you have small ears ,, you have to try them before
they are not small , and the clip around the ear is not practical and not comfortable ..

You have the 10s or 20s?

Feb 23, 2017 at 8:57 AM Post #1,554 of 7,353

You have the 10s or 20s?

hmmm its you who took the nick name when i tried to register in Head-Fi 
tongue.gif

i have the 10s

Feb 23, 2017 at 9:17 AM Post #1,556 of 7,353

so sorry:)   is it also your first name...and are you Italian?

don't apologize i was kidding
beerchug.gif

no i am not italian , i liked the name  from the movie (V for Vendetta)
i didnt know it is an italian name until  i got a lot of friendship requests (in XBOX)  from italian players

Feb 23, 2017 at 10:07 AM Post #1,558 of 7,353

don't apologize i was kidding
beerchug.gif

no i am not italian , i liked the name  from the movie (V for Vendetta)
i didnt know it is an italian name until  i got a lot of friendship requests (in XBOX)  from italian players

it is a cool name   
wink_face.gif

Feb 23, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #1,559 of 7,353
to be honest , i didnt know how to fit the small (black rubber) clips ,,
the big (plastic) ones are ok , but still not comfortable.

from where i can get extra pair of the large clips  ,, for sure they will break with me :frowning2:

Mm..this is the only vid I could find about the earlock (retention ring). Pause the vid at 0:15 to see how it is placed inside your outer ear.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/_FfTk58uOrA[VIDEO]

The around the ear secures the iSine far better but it is just too painful for me to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back