Atlanta Fall Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2016 at 5:12 PM Post #77 of 82
  Nice pics!! And nice to meet you as well. 

Thanks, Matt! By the way, after listening to your HD 800, and also that of Purk and Frank, I think the HD 800 S will be my next headphone (and also maybe the EarPods). I'm loving how the HD 800 S sound with the different DACs and amps. And, I'm learning so many things from all of you guys.

PS: Everyone, a little OT but not to hijack the thread and not to make a big deal (although a little bit personally embarrassing), but in the interest of full disclosure, and since we are among friends and sharing headphones, some of you might have noticed red marks on my skin. I have a lifelong, hereditary, non-contagious condition called psoriatic arthritis. No cure, unfortunately, but can be managed. Looks ugly, but no way anyone can get it. You can't get it from a handshake, holding hands, embrace, kiss, or even you-know-what! Lots of info about it online, and feel free to ask via message if you've got questions. [Mods, sorry for this OT bit.]

Dec 6, 2016 at 7:01 PM Post #78 of 82
Great pics. I'm new to the area, and just missed this one. Maybe a mini-meet after the New Year? 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back