ATH-ES7 in the Philippines
Jul 30, 2010 at 5:04 AM Post #2 of 11
The ATH-ES7 is readily available in PowerMac outlets in Metro Manila, but it carries a ridiculous price tag - Php 12,999 (about US$ 285). I'd strongly advise getting one online instead, where prices range from $100-150.

Jul 30, 2010 at 12:40 PM Post #5 of 11
I would recommend you purchase the ES7 from an authorized dealer. There are problems with people counterfeiting these phones... another option is posting a WTB thread in the sales forum here. If you search head-fi for the es7 threads, you can find a list of dealers known to sell the real thing. 

The ES7 has become harder to find recently.. I'm not sure whats going on with its distribution. Audio Technica lists their authorized distributors, and I'd start looking there for a dealer who will ship to you.

Jul 30, 2010 at 1:34 PM Post #6 of 11

Quote:
I would recommend you purchase the ES7 from an authorized dealer. There are problems with people counterfeiting these phones... another option is posting a WTB thread in the sales forum here. If you search head-fi for the es7 threads, you can find a list of dealers known to sell the real thing. 

The ES7 has become harder to find recently.. I'm not sure whats going on with its distribution. Audio Technica lists their authorized distributors, and I'd start looking there for a dealer who will ship to you.

Check their Asia site and they don't have an authorized reseller/distributor here in the Philippines. Only in Singapore. :frowning2:

Jul 30, 2010 at 1:38 PM Post #7 of 11
Wooo Filipino here!

I suggest trying to order online even from international shippers.

Jul 30, 2010 at 2:05 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:
Check their Asia site and they don't have an authorized reseller/distributor here in the Philippines. Only in Singapore. :frowning2:

The AT website is prolly not updated. They do have an authorized distro here, Philippe Gadgets.

Quote:
Audio-Technica's Consumer Range of Products in the Philippines is exclusively distributed by Philippe Gadgets and Accessories Inc.

Email: audiotechnica.ph@philippegadgets.com
Address: 138 West Ave. QC
Tel. # 02-9208320
02-9267806

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AUDIO-TECHNICA-PHILIPPINES

Jul 30, 2010 at 2:27 PM Post #10 of 11

Quote:
if you're ordering online, be careful about fake es7's. this should help:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/417148/ath-es7-buyer-s-guide-or-how-and-where-to-avoid-fakes

Thanks bro. I've seen that thread before. :wink:

Quote:
The AT website is prolly not updated. They do have an authorized distro here, Philippe Gadgets.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AUDIO-TECHNICA-PHILIPPINES

Thanks for the info sir. Will check on that later. My headphiles account is yet to be activated by the admins. Still waiting for their email that's why can't log in.

HOPE THIS QUESTION ISN'T OT, BUT CAN ANYONE TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ES7 and AKG K450 ASIDE FROM ES7 BEING CIRCUMAURAL and K450 BEING A SUPRA-AURAL? I MIGHT ALSO CONSIDER K450 AS AN OPTION, FOUND ONE FOR P3500. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back