1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Astell & Kern SR15: A&norma Impressions & Reviews

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by pitch_black, Jul 29, 2018.
First

Back
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Next

Last
  1. bgtip
    It is amazing. I can't live without one specially on the go with SR15 in my pocket.
    Your remote is bigger though and you can't attach a lanyard to it. You can with my variation and it sits safely in my hand on the plane or bus or whenever.
    [​IMG]

buonassi and pilgrimbilly like this.
  2. abitdeef
    I can’t find anything like that on amazon. :frowning2: they either look like a circle or a remote. Yours looks nice and compact.

3. nlowran
    My SR15 just came in and when I play music through tidal after about 2 minutes the unit powers off and won't come back on until I plug it into the wall. Battery is a 95% any suggestions?

4. pilgrimbilly
    Settings-timer settings-auto power off?

5. nlowran
    That would be to easy

6. pilgrimbilly
    True. Exactly why it gets overlooked.

buonassi likes this.
  7. nlowran
    Now when I go to turn it on it shows the A and then dies :cry:

8. bgtip
    abitdeef and pilgrimbilly like this.
  9. abitdeef
  10. abitdeef
    Man I’m sorry, I’d try and return it ASAP if you can. Because that sounds bad.

11. nlowran
    Yep, back in the mail they go.

12. Tamikster
    With the wifi on, the sleep timer does not work, after reaching the specified time, it simply switches to the always on mode, but the device does not fall asleep and the battery melts. With wifi off, everything works correctly. Resetting to factory settings does not help. Last firmware. As it was on the previous one I can not say, a couple of days I received the device. Has anyone noticed this? The problem is similar to the one described above with Tidal. But it seems to me to blame wifi.

13. Marcel.Ef2
    Quick Question.
    If I use the 2.5mm Balanced Output instead of the 3,5mm, will it save Battery?
    I tried to understand the technical aspects but I have no clue.

14. abitdeef
    Nope, Balanced will use more battery because it has more power and is using 2 dacs.

15. abitdeef
    Sleep timer doesn’t work on tidal offline either- It may just work on the AK music player, not on any 3rd party apps.

Tamikster likes this.
First

Back
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Next

Last