Astell&Kern Launches New A&norma SR35 Player
Aug 1, 2023 at 2:24 PM Post #316 of 605
Hi guys I have looked back through the thread but can’t see an answer someone ask if the line out bypassed the volume control.
Does the SR35 have a proper line out or does it still pass through the headphone amp?
This is the most relevant question.
I see that not only he has such dilemmas.
I was also wondering how it is in the case of a given DAP of a given company.
Ideally, the line output should be as "transparent" as possible.
In the case of the A&K 35 we often see it paired "sandwich" with the A&K PA10 amplifier - is the line signal coming out of the SR35 colored by its internal amplifier or not?

Aug 2, 2023 at 4:25 PM Post #317 of 605
SR 35 arrived a few hours ago 👍.

Attachments

• IMG_0263.jpeg
    IMG_0263.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0265.jpeg
    IMG_0265.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Aug 4, 2023 at 4:30 PM Post #319 of 605
Last edited:
Aug 4, 2023 at 7:13 PM Post #321 of 605
Do you use BT to your phone?
If so, does it connect flawlessly?
Just received mine and BT has problem with my Note9.
Wifi no problem.
No BT or Wifi from my end, just SD Card

Aug 6, 2023 at 2:29 PM Post #324 of 605
No updates on Roon Arc, but I have been stressing weekly that it is important to add ASAP.

Apple Classical is currently not available in Korea and is not going to be rolled out there until around August, so they have not really been able to test it. The initial versions of Apple Music when first released for Android were extremely buggy and took a while to come to AK players because of it, so they are hesitant to roll it out without the ability to officially test. I have offered to test here in the US, still waiting for more info. Also stressed this is a highly anticipated app release and should be figured out ASAP.

I also shared the recommendations about just opening up the whitelist to all apps with the stipulation that apps would be installed at the owners own risk and any OS issues casued due to problem apps would not be covered under warranty. The suggestion was passed along for internal discussion. Personally, I agree with this approach myself.

@JasonNYC

Any updates? It's been a while...

Aug 14, 2023 at 5:18 PM Post #326 of 605
Last edited:
Aug 20, 2023 at 1:23 PM Post #329 of 605
Does anyone know which Android Version is used?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back