Astell&Kern KANN CUBE
Nov 16, 2021 at 7:46 AM Post #2,131 of 2,200
Hi Stefanovic,
I haven’t seen those with the embedded bersion but I rarely use that. With the side loaded app - Yep I’ve had those frustrating messages several times. For me it seems to happen when I’m in a poor mobile or wifi location and somehow they log me out, then the messages start when I try to log in again.
Anyway I think your second issue is due to trying to use xapk, I don’t think anyone has been able to get this to work so best suggestion I can give is go back to the last non xapk versus and install that instead, I did a ehile back and have version 2.31.0 and it works fine. I’m quitting tidal soon as I’ve recently signed up for Qobuz which sounds better to me and hopefully more reliable. The biggest problem I’ve had with Tidal is skipping during play back on the KC, phone too but to a lesser extent.
Hope this helps

Yes, versions later than 2.31 will not work with Android 5. The parse error is usually associated with trying to install the incorrect version (ARM64). You need the ARM7 version. This one should work:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/tidal...playlists-videos-2-31-0-android-apk-download/

Nov 16, 2021 at 8:59 AM Post #2,132 of 2,200
Thanks Newsee, I managed to work it out last night. Have you ever had the problem with getting tracks only when importing a full album? It’s happened again and I can’t see why. I’ll try downloading the same album on my phone and see what happens.
On my phone I have 110 offline tracks from 35 albums and 4 playlists. I remember having sometimes a problem that a track does not shown as downloaded even after album download, however it is.
I do not use offline mode extensively.

Nov 22, 2021 at 5:53 AM Post #2,136 of 2,200
Good to hear Stephanovic….enjoy!

Nov 25, 2021 at 3:19 AM Post #2,137 of 2,200
Another qobuz question someone might be able to answer. I have qobuz downloaded music on an sd card, not paid for just fir offline playback. I want to take the card out of the KC and swap with a new bigger card, I’m guessing the files on the smaller card will disappear when I take the card out? It’s only about half full atm do not an urgent task, just interested to know, if the do I’ll swap cards sooner rather than later.
Thanks

Nov 25, 2021 at 7:06 AM Post #2,138 of 2,200
Another qobuz question someone might be able to answer. I have qobuz downloaded music on an sd card, not paid for just fir offline playback. I want to take the card out of the KC and swap with a new bigger card, I’m guessing the files on the smaller card will disappear when I take the card out? It’s only about half full atm do not an urgent task, just interested to know, if the do I’ll swap cards sooner rather than later.
Thanks

Yes, you will have to re-download the tracks again if you swap SD cards.

Nov 25, 2021 at 3:23 PM Post #2,139 of 2,200
Thanks
Have you changed the download path in Qobuz settings to SD card? By default it stores the files on the internal storage. If yes, then yes, they will disappear.

Nov 25, 2021 at 4:52 PM Post #2,141 of 2,200
Thanks rlw6534 and Newsee, I did change the download path, so will have to reload…again. At least I don’t have too many only anout 40 albums to do again

Dec 1, 2021 at 8:10 PM Post #2,142 of 2,200
Still waiting a Roon Ready update…

Dec 7, 2021 at 5:43 PM Post #2,144 of 2,200
Is anyone having trouble with Tidal? It won't work on my KC but will work elsewhere. I am using the sideloaded version 2.28 of Tidal. It's bad enough I have just had to accept that it won't work with AK connect - it won't work on the device itself

I believe that Tidal is having issues right now. I can't log in even on my Sony DAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back