Astell&Kern AK380
Apr 22, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #4,771 of 9,041

Ordered the case from Aesopica last week and received it already. Extremely happy with the quality.

How's the "fit"?  I'm still interested in the Dignis, but if they don't show up soon I'd be interested in going with the Aesopica.

Apr 22, 2016 at 3:44 AM Post #4,772 of 9,041

Apparently everyone doesn't receive the same level of service. My recent experience was very positive and handled quickly.  Sent the receipt to Jimmy Moon, the unit to their repair center, and received it back in about a week.  I was very impressed.

Do you live in Korea?

Apr 22, 2016 at 4:16 AM Post #4,774 of 9,041
  still hearing nothing from A&K.. regarding the balanced bug... just despicable.

Going to contact the company I bought it from, if they won't help guess I will file a charge back.

Maybe the guy is on leave or something. Have you tried emailing whatever available email addresses at A&K? I don't work there but I assume that there must be some misunderstanding.

Apr 22, 2016 at 6:55 AM Post #4,784 of 9,041

Didn't say 380 is the best DAP. The Cu is.

confused.gif

Apr 22, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #4,785 of 9,041
And if people want to know, every time i had any enquirys about the Tera player,Charles got back to me within few hours, being very helpful.
So for the price of AK380Cu, people should ask for more,at least support.
Never give up, hope.

Bearing in mind that you are one of the few customers of him...no surprise for him to revert to you immediately...who else would afford to pay 10k for a DAP...reality check.

By looking at the finishing of the AK380, it is no less than the Tera or even exceeds by miles, not to mention about the beauty of the AK380 copper and that is upped at another level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back