Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last
  1. funch
    Bummer news (for me). My Yggy, which has been acting up off an on, is hasta la bye bye. It's not coming to the meet. Sorry.

The only other DAC I have is the DIY pupDAC, and right now it's sounding better than the Yggy has been as of late.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  2. DEBigworm
    I'll also be bringing my newly acquired Audio-gd nfb1. Assuming it gets delivered on time.

3. funch
    It seems that leaving my Yggy powered off overnight has cured the problem, so it will be at the meet after all. I hope. This has made me rethink leaving it powered
    on 24/7 as recommended by Schiit.

Athtel and koover like this.
  4. Athtel
    I always questioned that statement from them and I’m alone, lurking different threads I’ve found people with the same thoughts. Personally I never leave my Schiit on 24/7 because of that and the annoying white LEDs.

5. HeadAmpTeam
    Excited to announce that HeadAmp will be at the meet! Here's our preliminary gear lineup:

Amps:
    Blue Hawaii SE
    GS-X mk2
    Gilmore Lite mk2

Headphones:
    Hifiman Susvara
    Hifiman Sundara
    Stax SR-009
    Sennheiser HD660S
    (one more possible special guest star, waiting for delivery)

Source:
    Mytek Brookyln

Coolzo, Astral Abyss, T Bone and 6 others like this.
  6. koover
    Simply outstanding! Very excited to spend some time with all!

7. dontfeedphils
    Daaaamnnn. Very nice.

8. Allanmarcus
    Rumor* has it you are getting a Sennheiser HE-1!

* the rumor I just started :)

9. HeadAmpTeam
    Nice thought, but wrong :wink:

Though you are thinking about the right sort of headphones.

10. cskippy
    Probably Dan the man's new headphones amirite? :ksc75smile:

11. Allanmarcus
    Well, the only one that competes with the HE-1 at price level is the Shangra-bla.

I did hear a set up at RMAF from Mojo Audio, Exit Level, and the MrSpeakers electrostat beta that was pretty good. In fact, that set up might be at the Albuquerque meet :)

I imagine the Voce with a BHSE would sound pretty incredible.

cskippy likes this.
  12. T Bone
    I am juggling my schedule to make time to join you from Las Vegas. It looks like a 4 hour drive for me - barring any non-consensual interactions with Highway Patrol.
    I hope to get there late Friday night.

As a GS-X mk2 owner, I am looking forward to meeting the @HeadAmpTeam and listening to the Blue Hawaii SE
    I am also looking forward to meeting Justin @ampsandsound who was kind enough to let me evaluate a Kenzie during last years "loaner" program

Coolzo likes this.
  13. Astral Abyss
    This is shaping up to be an incredible meet!

Very interested in hearing the Gilmore Lite. I almost picked one up on Massdrop, but wanted to hear it first.
    @HeadAmpTeam Any chance you might bring any to sell?

14. T Bone
    Would it be alright to bring some used gear to sell? I've got some tubes and cables in my spares box that could use a new home

[​IMG]

Coolzo and cskippy like this.
  15. Astral Abyss
    Yeah, a number of us are. @Coolzo started a for sale section in the 1st post.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.