are young men struggling with sexual id?
Dec 30, 2007 at 12:00 PM Post #16 of 71
wow..a gun mod. krazy.

iono..depending on how the logo has been changed for the men's line... I really don't think it's that weird for a guy to wear it. It just depends on the execution of the style.

Dec 30, 2007 at 2:36 PM Post #19 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by FalconP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hell O'Kitty

That's brilliant!

I can only hope the magenta/Hello Kitty Ferrari is a photoshop job.
eek.gif

And for some devious reason, I hope the Hello Kitty AR-15 is not.

Laz

Dec 30, 2007 at 4:18 PM Post #21 of 71
Heck, I'd wear it. I'm confident enough in my own sexual identity that I don't really worry about how others see me... I think the hello kitty shirt is kinda cool/unique myself.

It seems like Americans are too concerned about looks and how it ties in with your identity. Clothes are just clothes, and if one person things something is cooler than something else, it does not mean he (or she) is feminine (or masculine).

Dec 30, 2007 at 4:38 PM Post #22 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by rb67 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Heck, I'd wear it. I'm confident enough in my own sexual identity that I don't really worry about how others see me... I think the hello kitty shirt is kinda cool/unique myself.

It seems like Americans are too concerned about looks and how it ties in with your identity. Clothes are just clothes, and if one person things something is cooler than something else, it does not mean he (or she) is feminine (or masculine).

I use a red hair-band to tie my pony tail. The hello kitty shirt just looks lame IMO.

Dec 30, 2007 at 4:58 PM Post #23 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha I would seriously wear a hello kitty shirt just to see people's reactions.

Make sure you have on lowrider jeans with your g-string showing.

Dec 30, 2007 at 9:42 PM Post #26 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by ataraxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know of any other time that it'd be appropriate, however.
wink.gif

Hello Kitty Convention?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back