are young men struggling with sexual id?
Dec 31, 2007 at 12:50 AM Post #33 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenratiophi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Obviously you've not been in the hood lately.

Good point, I don't know they roll down there in ridgeville.

Dec 31, 2007 at 5:13 PM Post #34 of 71
New contacts.

hello-kitty-contacts-2.JPG

Dec 31, 2007 at 7:34 PM Post #35 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by FalconP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The use of words instead of dots on the face is a stroke of genius: works up men's sexual fantasies like no other. It will work better still if they replace "Kitty" with a synonym.

Ah, I beat you to this by a few years or so... after seeing the local Sanrio shop chock full of 18 year old Japanese girls, I decided that "Hello *****" would be a much more descriptive brand name.

Dec 31, 2007 at 8:03 PM Post #36 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
New contacts.

hello-kitty-contacts-2.JPG

I'm sorry, but those contacts are hot! That crazy ass chick is right up my alley.

Dec 31, 2007 at 10:01 PM Post #37 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by LostOne.TR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow..a gun mod. krazy.

iono..depending on how the logo has been changed for the men's line... I really don't think it's that weird for a guy to wear it. It just depends on the execution of the style.

No... let's just execute (as in terminate) the style.

Jan 1, 2008 at 3:50 AM Post #38 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by earwicker7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sorry, but those contacts are hot! That crazy ass chick is right up my alley.

You're sure that's a chick??
wink.gif

Laz

Jan 1, 2008 at 4:24 AM Post #39 of 71
Yeah, that Ferrari pic is from Hong Kong. People do all kinds of weird paint jobs on their rides here. In the last few days, I've seen a Japanese SUV with "cool" sprayed across it graf style, a Maybach and a classic Mustang from the '60's. We see Ferraris and Lambos all the time. HK is a good place to live if you wanna grow up around exotics.
smily_headphones1.gif
I remember riding my bike past Lotuses and Porsches when I was a kid. Now I roll past 'em on the bus. lol. Parking spots in the city are $600 US a month and gas is like $8 a gallon, so yeah, I ride the British-made buses with roofs that are too low for me and oogle hot girls.

Hello Kitty, Keroro and Cinnamoroll run **** out here. I remember going through one of the main subway stations here and seeing a huge crowd milling around some kind of structure. When I got closer, I saw it was a man-sized "Hello Kitty Wedding." People were taking loads of pictures. Everyone here takes like 200 pics a week or something. I just found out there was an actual wedding for a couple that met in the MTR (Mass Transit Railway) system:

Hello Kitty Dream Wedding

Jan 1, 2008 at 4:38 AM Post #41 of 71
Believe me, in Asia, you'd have no doubts about the veracity of the thread title whatsoever. Dudes carry their girlfriends' LV bags over their shoulders and wear pink-rimmed glasses. Buddy of mine wears sweaters draped over his shoulders, crosses his legs and speaks in a fashion that can only be described as, "real gay." He has a pretty wife and is straight as can be (as far as I know).

Jan 1, 2008 at 4:54 AM Post #43 of 71
You should see the manufactured "boy bands" in Asia. The horror...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back