Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This thread ain't dead yet!

No, but it was coughing up blood last night,

Laz

Dec 3, 2007 at 1:25 AM Post #47 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's funny you use that term. My sister-in-law is actually the hero "Captain Obvious"...I am the superhero "The Procrastinator"

My wife is an arch-villian, "Madam Bossy"...

We're in our own comic...it's pretty sweet...

::crosses fingers to kill thread::

I don't tell too many people this, but.....

I'm Captain Underpants.

Dec 3, 2007 at 3:32 PM Post #51 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by SR-71Panorama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well practically everything I post on [H] seems to piss off the moderators over there. They love deleting posts and locking threads. Very counter-productive imo. And its for really stupid reasons. Like having an opinion that differers from the general populous.

I don't seem to have that problem over here though.

I think it depends on what you're thread topic is (assuming you started the thread). I have had some get ignored, and some that span dozens of pages. You never know, really.

Agreed. I thought Hardforum was for hard tweakers, but it's just for sissy girls.

Which RAM has the best sound? (Locked after 6 hours!)

Searching for new computer PSU (for audio)

Melting cpu and heatsink together

I thought they would take the computer hobby more seriously than this, but they just laugh...

Dec 5, 2007 at 2:46 PM Post #54 of 114
I kill threads but more often then not I just get ignored, usually when I have something pertinent to say. I love making a post that answers a question yet being ignored. Then someone with 10x the post count says the same thing and solves the person's problem.

Dec 5, 2007 at 4:38 PM Post #56 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by aych /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yep. im definetly a thread killer. 99% of my posts end with my posts. o wells. at least i get the last word =)

You are probably not being provocative enough!

Laz

Dec 5, 2007 at 4:52 PM Post #57 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are probably not being provocative enough!

Laz

I'm just oiling up after a shower (blasting "Yello - Oh Yeah" on the stereo), so I'm naked at the moment.

*ass shake*

(Hmmm, Ohhh Yeahhh!)
EK

Dec 8, 2007 at 5:26 PM Post #60 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaara /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I kill threads but more often then not I just get ignored, usually when I have something pertinent to say. I love making a post that answers a question yet being ignored. Then someone with 10x the post count says the same thing and solves the person's problem.

I feel your pain, Gaara...even though I do have double your post count. We've all gotta start somewhere. Plus, your gear is WAY better than mine. Post count doesn't mean everything.

Nylan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back