Are you a console or PC gamer?
Jun 13, 2018 at 7:18 PM Post #666 of 968
Got my gaming pc since 2015. I studied in graphic design before so i was with mac for a decade. I know hardware and compatibility is better with pc but i will always preffer mac os x. Anyway, since then im gaming pc more than console because there's a lot more choice of games and like others said i can always play emulator if i feel like. It just sucks that there are done PlayStation game that i would like to play like last of us 2 that will come out and little big planet 3.

Jun 22, 2018 at 2:38 AM Post #668 of 968
Grew up playing counter-strike on the PC, have never fully managed to play a shooter on a console.

Having said that, I do love console for RPG's. Currently unit is a Switch which I use to play games on my daily commute.

Jul 20, 2018 at 11:17 PM Post #670 of 968
I've been wanting to build a pc here recently, but with the inflated prices of gpu's and ram (thanks crypto miners!), I'm going to wait a little longer. If you're quick though, you can find decent prices here and there. Still it can be a hassle.

Jul 24, 2018 at 12:50 AM Post #672 of 968
Used to be all about super nintendo and then n64. But as soon as I built my first pc(celeron 400 mhz)and we got a decent internet connection (not a lousy 56k modem) it was all pc. The 64 was very nice though. Alot of great times playing golden eye and mario cart!

Jul 25, 2018 at 5:34 AM Post #674 of 968
If they enjoy their games and don't feel like theyre missing out then more power to them, its all about having fun
Have you ever copy the video files or pictures to discs for preservation? There is more or less quality loss when you convert video to DVD or BD, especially the burn high definition one. But you could reduce the quality loss to a minimum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back