Are you a console or PC gamer?
Jul 16, 2017 at 10:08 PM Post #571 of 969
I've been so tempted to buy a PSPgo to download and play PlayStation games I bought years ago...but it would take up far too much of my time. I'm planning on moving sometime in the next few months and have so much work to do revolving around that. I already spent...I dunno how much time playing through Mother 3 (EarthBound sequel) again not too long ago.

I did a bit of research into the most comfortable mouse and plan on buying that sooner or later...but I doubt it would fix the issues I'm having with my poor hands.

Jul 28, 2017 at 11:15 AM Post #573 of 969
To be honest..
i tried the PS4 but it didn´t matter which game it was, i never really felt the urge to get to the couch and play it...
If i play PC i can watch a stream on the other screen or have some article open to read if I´m in an loading screen thats just so much more comfortable

Aug 1, 2017 at 2:46 AM Post #575 of 969
To be honest..
i tried the PS4 but it didn´t matter which game it was, i never really felt the urge to get to the couch and play it...
If i play PC i can watch a stream on the other screen or have some article open to read if I´m in an loading screen thats just so much more comfortable
I know what you mean and it takes some getting used to. I switched from PC to PS3 and later PS4, but kept a desk-based setup for years because I was so used to it. I only switched to my TV recently and I still miss sitting at my desk, although I never had a multi-screen setup for my PC.

I still miss a gaming PC, but now do prefer the PS4 just because it is far more stable and easy to use. The one thing I really miss is good TRS and simulator games. In a couple of weeks Cities Skylines is coming to PS4 and I am very curious about playing it. I know it will be a significant compromise, but if I had the money to spare for a PC, I would be more tempted to buy myself some TOTL IEMs. :wink:

Aug 17, 2017 at 12:54 PM Post #577 of 969
I play 90 percent FPS games and almost exclusively on PC. I have a PS3 that I played for a while when I don't really have to money to build a proper gaming computer but once I did the PS3 because a glorified media center. In fact I've wanted a PS4 or xbox one since they were released but I haven't gotten one because basically I haven't been able to justify the price for how much I would probably use one.

Aug 17, 2017 at 2:59 PM Post #578 of 969
My brother used to be a console gamer, but now he only plays games on his tablet PC.

On the topic of console prices...older consoles cost next to nothing now and are a much better value than new ones.

Aug 21, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #579 of 969
It's gonna be a lot of fun for Console-Games when in mid 2018 emulators for Xone and PS4 will start emerging in the ryzen-overflooded PC-sector-
don't get me wrong, please, I do not prefer PC or Console as I have used and own both, the problem is just that we will witness the problem of piracy completely destroying the Console-sector until 2021.

Aug 21, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #580 of 969
It's gonna be a lot of fun for Console-Games when in mid 2018 emulators for Xone and PS4 will start emerging in the ryzen-overflooded PC-sector-
don't get me wrong, please, I do not prefer PC or Console as I have used and own both, the problem is just that we will witness the problem of piracy completely destroying the Console-sector until 2021.

What happens in 2021?

Sep 14, 2017 at 1:01 PM Post #582 of 969
Just picked up a PS4 not too long ago (had the Xbone for a long time now) and I love Bloodborne!! I never got into PC gaming since the PC's I have been around growing up were never anything special in regards to power and graphics cards. I think PC gaming is totally the way to go though if you have the scratch for a decent comp. I just really hope there is more cross compatibility games between PC and consoles. I think that would open up more possibilities from a game development standpoint.

Oct 20, 2017 at 6:38 AM Post #583 of 969
Just picked up a PS4 not too long ago (had the Xbone for a long time now) and I love Bloodborne!! I never got into PC gaming since the PC's I have been around growing up were never anything special in regards to power and graphics cards. I think PC gaming is totally the way to go though if you have the scratch for a decent comp. I just really hope there is more cross compatibility games between PC and consoles. I think that would open up more possibilities from a game development standpoint.

Oh, yeah. Bloodborne is fantastic. My favourite title from “souls series”)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back