Are you a console or PC gamer?
May 4, 2017 at 11:10 PM Post #556 of 968
Hmm. Mice and keyboards do far more damage to me than any controller ever did, and I've owned a good number of the well-known consoles. It's interesting how even something like this can be subjective.

I've been meaning to get a controller (probably another PS3 one) to use on PC. I still have a USB adapter that I used to use with an SNES controller.

Yes, mice can be bad too. I remember I had to stop playing Torchlight II, just too much damn mouse clicking. Also, I spend a fair bit of time on a computer doing graphic design, but I alternate using a Wacom. Using different interfaces is the key to avoiding repetitive stress.

I do miss comfy couch gaming though :frowning2:

May 5, 2017 at 4:29 AM Post #557 of 968
Wacom tablets have saved me from RSI too. The R.A.T 7 mouse also helped quite a bit. Though I still get wrist strain issues with my Saitek Rhino X55 HOTAS, though strangely I find wearing a pair of finger-less weightlifter bitch gloves eliminate the issue.

May 5, 2017 at 5:37 AM Post #558 of 968
I was looking at the PSPgo earlier. Used to have the PSP and PS Vita and loved them. The PSPgo (originally $250 but discontinued) is under $100 now on the used market, which is tempting. There's nothin' like playing games in bed on a small screen! But I have too many other things to do, so I'll have to postpone it...

May 16, 2017 at 10:33 PM Post #560 of 968
*sigh* Since the site update, so many threads have slowed to a crawl.

Well, i used to have PSP 3000 and PSP GO. Go is bit smaller and lightweight, but i don't find it too comfortable when playing games for hours on it. I decided to sell it and get PSP 3000. The only great thing from Go is the save state functionality.

I had one too, as well as a PS Vita. I loved them, but get the feeling I'd prefer the smaller PSPgo in terms of being able to do whatever wherever with it.

May 16, 2017 at 10:37 PM Post #561 of 968
*sigh* Since the site update, so many threads have slowed to a crawl.

I had one too, as well as a PS Vita. I loved them, but get the feeling I'd prefer the smaller PSPgo in terms of being able to do whatever wherever with it.

Well, last week i got Vita for such a cheap price. I really know that it is not worth enough to get on 2017, but for me its worth enough for playing games such Persona 4, SNK, and of course SAO. I could not finish Persona 4 on PS2 and that is the main reason for getting Vita.

May 16, 2017 at 10:46 PM Post #562 of 968
Well, last week i got Vita for such a cheap price. I really know that it is not worth enough to get on 2017, but for me its worth enough for playing games such Persona 4, SNK, and of course SAO. I could not finish Persona 4 on PS2 and that is the main reason for getting Vita.

I will almost certainly get another Vita sooner or later. I didn't mean to imply it was inferior; just larger.

Patiently waiting for the day when Sony makes all PlayStation titles available digitally and playable on Vita and PS4 like they promised years ago. I see conflicting information on whether they will keep that promise.

SAO, eh? I've seen all the anime, but haven't played any of the games.

May 16, 2017 at 10:50 PM Post #563 of 968
I will almost certainly get another Vita sooner or later. I didn't mean to imply it was inferior; just larger.

Patiently waiting for the day when Sony makes all PlayStation titles available digitally and playable on Vita and PS4 like they promised years ago. I see conflicting information on whether they will keep that promise.

SAO, eh? I've seen all the anime, but haven't played any of the games.

BTW, i got the FAT one and i noticed that its harder to change the battery. You might need to look at Vita TV, its probably cheaper.

Sony won't make any further move for Vita, The firmware is already jail broken and the only thing that they do until now is only releasing new firmware.

You should try Hollow Realization and Fragment. Both of them are great and fun. Its typical JRPG with action battle.

May 18, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #564 of 968
I'm a PC gamer mainly, always been a bit of both PC and console gaming. But I got out of the large consoles around 2008 when I made my first good gaming computer. I still had handhelds though. Currently not too interested in handhelds because they don't have the game library they used to.

Jul 5, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #569 of 968
Like others on here, I am PC mainly but have a PS4 for console exclusives. In case it wasn't obvious from my avatar, I am a huge fan of the Souls series; I bought my PS4 exclusively for Bloodborne, which was well worth it in my opinion! Love that game, took that one all the way to platinum. Also played Destiny on PS4 and will play the FFVII remake if it ever comes out. I built my gaming PC three or four years ago for a) higher frame rate/resolution b) ability to play nearly an unlimited catalog of legacy titles! So many emulators out there, you can play console games all the way up to the Wii (if you're willing to setup Dolphin with the Wiimote). No doubt consoles are convenient for plug-n-play and chillin' on the couch. Sometimes optimizing a game on PC can be a bit of a pain, but it is a labor of love :smile_phones:

Jul 16, 2017 at 10:03 PM Post #570 of 968
Both.. I have been a pc gamer for more then 20 years.. But recently because of certain exclusive games on ps4.. I had to bend my knee to ps4. Bloodborne, souls games and last of us are my absolute favorite games. I haven't been disappointed so far.. But if games are multi platform I always pick pc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back