Are you a console or PC gamer?
Nov 1, 2020 at 4:20 PM Post #781 of 969
Console here, Nintendo through every system since the first, plus PS4 and a brief XBox 360 fling. Now much pretty much exclusively PS4, although I may have to get an XBox if Elder Scrolls and Fallout become exclusives for that system.

I like the simplicity of consoles; I’m a light-to-medium gamer and play zero online multiplayer. I can’t be bothered assembling a PC system, for the amount of time I spend gaming. I’m also very happy with previous gen systems and games, no rush for a PS5, etc.

Dec 26, 2020 at 2:59 PM Post #789 of 969
PC gamer. Sure I miss out on some exclusives, but I have a 144Hz screen being driven by a 3060Ti (ray tracing is the future) backed by a 5600X. I prefer mouse and keyboard for anything that isn't a JRPG, and I have a G920 for racing games.

I'd get a Switch tho

Dec 28, 2020 at 9:36 AM Post #790 of 969
Console + PC gamer almost 20 years. Switched to only console with this gen. But lack of serious sound support at Xbox I am feeling lack of something. Write almost every Xbox official Twitter accounts about usb dac support. But I know we are some kind of minority giving huge importance to game audio quality.

Mar 4, 2021 at 10:29 PM Post #793 of 969
Console + PC gamer almost 20 years. Switched to only console with this gen. But lack of serious sound support at Xbox I am feeling lack of something. Write almost every Xbox official Twitter accounts about usb dac support. But I know we are some kind of minority giving huge importance to game audio quality.
I am connected to my DAC via a hmdi hub, works great. Creative X7 does a good job, and even provides high gain output.

Mar 4, 2021 at 10:53 PM Post #795 of 969
I was an Xbox person for 13 years. I only play FPS games. Made the switch to PC this past summer. I wish I would have done it sooner.
Funny I'm the opposite. I have a high end pc but the Xbox series x with my new lg cx tv is just too awesome so I'm on the console side again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back