Are you a console or PC gamer?
Mar 28, 2020 at 10:57 AM Post #753 of 968
The ps3 was A LOT stronger than the ps2. The leap from the ps3 to ps4 wasn't as big. I'm no math wizard, but the ps5 is looking nice on paper. I wonder what it will cost.
Yeah, I thought PS3 was a huge leap. I recall being blown alway when I saw the trailers for stuff processed by PS3. The PS3/XBOX360 generation was an impressive leap in graphics, and then it wasn't as significant after that. These days I'm not seeing milestones. There needs to be a companies like Crytek, etc.. to create software that can really impress us. Not seeing much innovations in that direction these days.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020 at 2:56 PM Post #757 of 968
Casually play console, but definitely spend the vast majority gaming on PC.

There's something about the ability to upgrade components as time and money see fit. With the way things are trending, I could definitely see consoles eventually shifting to modular components in the future, oand essentially becoming PC's over time...

Apr 15, 2020 at 1:01 AM Post #759 of 968
When younger Console, when older PC, when getting even more older, VR.

Apr 21, 2020 at 1:34 PM Post #761 of 968
PC and always PC. Also because of keyboard and mouse and complete freedom. I am truly horrible with controllers.
I think I'm a odd duck too using audiophile headphones for gaming and movies but what can I do when they sound so amazing and have the best wearing comfort too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back