Are Monster SuperTips available for individual purchase without headphones?
Jun 22, 2010 at 2:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

d0nk

New Head-Fier
I purchased a pair of Monster Miles Davis Tribute headphones which came with only the white supertips. Was wondering if anyone knew where (if) I could purchase the SuperTips in black?

Jun 23, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #9 of 13
$40 for six pairs of tips?

No. Freaking. Way.

Jun 23, 2010 at 11:05 PM Post #10 of 13
That was more or less my reaction when I saw them the first time. I was expecting something like 5 pairs of $20 or something along those lines. I have the foam and gel supertips and in no way are they worth what they are selling it for.

Jun 24, 2010 at 1:21 AM Post #12 of 13
The sampler pack at $30 for 10 pairs seems like a slightly more acceptable ripoff.
Anyone got tiny ears want to split the sampler pack?
On second thought.....maybe I'll just wait for them to go on sale, like all audio gears....

Jun 24, 2010 at 12:39 PM Post #13 of 13
In my opinion these are far superior to the comply tips. I don't even see where they are available for purchase on that site. Thats just a price with no place to buy them? Also how would you know what size you are before trying them out?

Available on Amazon now at $29.99
http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&tag=mozilla-20&index=blended&link_code=qs&field-keywords=monster%20supertips&sourceid=Mozilla-search

Monster should pay me I advertise for them so much.

:)

second edit: amazon does not have them in stock yet nor do they have a shipping date available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back