are fa-003 good headphones
Aug 31, 2011 at 2:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

starNdust

100+ Head-Fier
hi
im really noobie and still new on those stuff , just today my bose around ear broken and im lookin for other headphones i read much around here and found they talk about the fa-003  that they are good phones for general music
im a guy who listen for every kind of music depend on the mood , and plus i  love if they are comfort like my bose
also if any one have a pair for selling i want to buy since i cant post on the selling forum 

Aug 31, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #2 of 6
They sound like good cans for you

Aug 31, 2011 at 2:35 PM Post #3 of 6
Yes, they are.

Aug 31, 2011 at 4:57 PM Post #4 of 6
I actually have the Bose AE and the FA-003.  The FA-003 are bigger and heavier.  Because of this they are ever so slightly less comfortable (to me) than the Bose.  What little you lose in comfort is made up for in much tighter bass, much less bass coloration, increased clarity, speed and soundstage.  There's not a genre I've pumped into them that doesn't sound good, from orchestral to dubstep and acoustic to hardcore.  In addition they're not particularly picky about amping.  They sound like a great choice for you.

Aug 31, 2011 at 10:17 PM Post #5 of 6
thanx everyone specially Cheeznuklz  cant wait to have them 
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 31, 2011 at 10:54 PM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
hi
im really noobie and still new on those stuff , just today my bose around ear broken and im lookin for other headphones i read much around here and found they talk about the fa-003  that they are good phones for general music
im a guy who listen for every kind of music depend on the mood , and plus i  love if they are comfort like my bose
also if any one have a pair for selling i want to buy since i cant post on the selling forum 

Heya,

They are excellent, good neutral cans, good for everything and even come with both leather and velour pads so you can adjust to your liking. Get 'em. If you don't like them, I'll buy them from you no questions asked.

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back