Apr/May/Jun 07 Partial Giveaway - Arcam DiVA CD73
Apr 17, 2007 at 8:18 PM Post #139 of 195
Look at what came in the mail today!

cdplayerpc6.jpg

Onkyo Dx-C390

Totally suprised! Ironically enough, I just purchased a refurb sony cd 595 sacd player yesterday, so I was really confused when I got the box that said onkyo....Then I realized it was ASR! Turns out this works well, as apparently the onkyo is much better with redbook than the sony.

Listening on it right now- its great!

Whenever I finish my firstwatt, I'm gonna be really happy!

Many, Many thanks to ASR for his generosity. It's people like this who make head-fi such a great place. Hopefully someday I'll be able to pay it forward!

Apr 17, 2007 at 9:34 PM Post #140 of 195
I want a DiVA!
Vladimir Horowitz - The Last Recording

Haydn, Chopin, Liszt, Wagner...what more do I need to say? One of the all-time greatest pianists, in his final recording.

Apr 17, 2007 at 9:44 PM Post #141 of 195
That's 3! There's 2 more floating around. =]

Apr 19, 2007 at 1:36 AM Post #142 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by laxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's 3! There's 2 more floating around. =]

Yep, I'm one of them!
biggrin.gif

I just walked in from work (3rd day of 1st job) and found a very large package.

I was kinda surprised cause I was expecting a CD player, like what the previous winners had gotten, but when I opened up the box I found CD player/Receiver AND some speakers.

It's an ONKYO CD Receiver CR-315.

A HUGE thanks to ASR, this is one of the most generous things anyone has ever done for me. You have no idea how greatful I am for this.

I haven't had anytime to listen to it yet, but I will edit my post with a picture and some initial impressions.
eggosmile.gif

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:14 AM Post #143 of 195
Edit: Wait... Count me out. I cant enter because the DiVA is 120v... Oh well!!!

Cheers on being such a nice generous person! Good luck to everyone who entered!

Apr 19, 2007 at 2:19 PM Post #144 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lobotomy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep, I'm one of them!
biggrin.gif

I just walked in from work (3rd day of 1st job) and found a very large package.

I was kinda surprised cause I was expecting a CD player, like what the previous winners had gotten, but when I opened up the box I found CD player/Receiver AND some speakers.

It's an ONKYO CD Receiver CR-315.

A HUGE thanks to ASR, this is one of the most generous things anyone has ever done for me. You have no idea how greatful I am for this.

I haven't had anytime to listen to it yet, but I will edit my post with a picture and some initial impressions.
eggosmile.gif

Congrats man! I would have been so happy with that package since I don't have speakers right now in my computer rig. I just turn the volume up on my headphones and use them as speakers, lol.

Apr 21, 2007 at 1:22 AM Post #145 of 195
Wow, this is so generous giving all these people stuff! (You can tell me, are you the real santa?)

Apr 21, 2007 at 6:35 PM Post #147 of 195
I want a DiVA!

King Crimson - Red

Users who are viewing this thread

Back