Apr/May/Jun 07 Partial Giveaway - Arcam DiVA CD73
May 15, 2007 at 10:20 PM Post #181 of 195
Well?

The suspense is killing me.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 15, 2007 at 10:47 PM Post #182 of 195
Sorry, the winner entered on page 2, you entered on page 1.
wink.gif

As promised the CDP did ship out yesterday, the winner will be receiving it shortly! To post the FedEx tracking # or not, that is the question......

May 16, 2007 at 3:44 PM Post #189 of 195
Coolest Congrats to the Diva-Deserving Winner!

('snot me, tho' snotty I mite B)

Sigh. Could use one real good/bad.

But am truly happy for the Deserving One.

May 17, 2007 at 3:16 AM Post #191 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, the winner entered on page 2, you entered on page 1.
wink.gif

As promised the CDP did ship out yesterday, the winner will be receiving it shortly! To post the FedEx tracking # or not, that is the question......

Don't misunderstand, my question was not out of self-interest. I know it may have appeared as such because I posted a couple of questions, but I really just wanted to know who won.
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyway, thanks for the give-away ASR. Very cool of you.

May 20, 2007 at 3:36 AM Post #192 of 195
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

I arrived home today from a long day at my wife's cousin's graduation only to see a big box sitting next to the door. My wife, in a tone reserved for when boxes like this arrive says, "Uh, hon, what the heck is that?!?!" I say, "Honestly, I don't know. But if it is what I think it might be..." At this point words failed me and the realization of what it was hit me.

I'm speechless, humbled, awed and quite frankly left feeling totally unworthy of such kindness. Perched outside the door was none other than a box from Asr containing his Arcam CD73. In true Head-Fi fashion I rushed inside, carefully removed the contents and fired it up.

79042764.jpg

Ohhhh, mama! That's good stuff.

I've already sent Steve a personal note of thanks but I figured I owed it to the thread to post here. Steve's generosity defies measurement and is something truly special. With that in mind I think that he and I (assuming he's willing) just might be teaming up on a few give aways in the near future.
wink.gif
Time to pay it forward.

May 20, 2007 at 3:54 AM Post #194 of 195
Congrats! Arcam players are known for their fast and clean delivery. I owned the 72T a couple of years back and it was a good match with solid state amps and also tubes. good bass IIRC
smily_headphones1.gif

May 20, 2007 at 12:22 PM Post #195 of 195
Congrats Nate!!!
Even if we all wanted to get this fantastic looking CDP i don't think that any other members qualified as much as you to get it. Thank you ASR to make this place feel more confortable and caregiving than any other forum, you truly are the main man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back