Anyone here use curtain wall hooks to store their headphones?
Jun 3, 2010 at 11:01 PM Post #16 of 22

Quote:
If your office desk is in a man cave or somewhere that can handle a bit of industrial look, you can use woodworking spring clamps clamped to the edge of a bookshelf.  You can get them cheap at Home Depot or your local hardware store.  Clamp them to a shelf and hang the headphones on the handle.  Quick and cheap.  And when they're not holding headphones they can be used for DIY projects.

Here's a pic of one:

The office is a shared room with the wife, so I think I'll have to avoid this one
wink.gif

Jun 4, 2010 at 3:52 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:
If your office desk is in a man cave or somewhere that can handle a bit of industrial look, you can use woodworking spring clamps clamped to the edge of a bookshelf.  You can get them cheap at Home Depot or your local hardware store.  Clamp them to a shelf and hang the headphones on the handle.  Quick and cheap.  And when they're not holding headphones they can be used for DIY projects.

Here's a pic of one:

Heck yeah!  That's my kind of ghetto rigging!

Jun 4, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Here's a pic of one:

A nicer version of that: http://www.headphone.com/accessories/sennheiser-headphone-holder.php

Jun 4, 2010 at 3:58 PM Post #19 of 22
Yeah but it costs 10 times a much...

Save the 18 bucks for another set of 'phones.  Gotta make the budget balance somehow. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back