Anyone can help me with this? please
Aug 17, 2011 at 11:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

joker190

New Head-Fier
Sorry for the repost, but the original post only had 1 reply (without the answer I was waiting) and I want someone to help me with that, please I really need help with it.

First of all I have to say hi to all to you, this is my first post here, I am a 18 years old venezuelan student. Nice to meet u all
smile.gif

I'm starting at this of high fidelity audio because the music is the thing what I love the most in my life, and I really enjoy listening to good music, and I just discovered the difference between stock ipod headphones and true headphones (The true ones are really hard to find in Venezuela since anyone appreciate the music here).

I want to start this by buying the AIAIAI TMA-1 (is a brand that I never heard before but we have to give em an opportunity) I read a lot of reviews about this phones and most of them are great! Those also have the nicest design I'd ever seen on headphones and also read those are really comfortable, durable and nice-sounding.

I also want to buy a FiiO E-5 to use with my ipod nano 5th generation and the TMA's. That's the most portable and cheapest headphone amp I found. I hope it worth it

Since I don't live in the US and even don't have a credit card I can't buy them by internet, so I have to buy those things directly from a store, but I'm going to Miami in few weeks hoping to find those phones. That's why I need someone to help me

Those are my questions:

- Where can I buy those phones in Miami?
- Does it sound like all the reviews said? especially for rock music that is what I hear the most

Personal experiences with those equips are also welcome :)

Please help me with this people, I'm going to travel there soon and I want to buy those nice headphones.. I really really want them :frowning2:

Aug 17, 2011 at 2:40 PM Post #2 of 4
In the U.S. you can purchase pre-paid credit cards at super markets and other stores. Ordering them online to wherever you are staying may be an option.

Aug 17, 2011 at 3:00 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
I can buy with those prepaid cards that are sold in the drugstores at Amazon.com?
eek.gif

Yep, they work just like a credit card. Alternatively, if you know the vendor you plan on buying from, such as Amazon, you can buy a giftcard specific to them and use that (assuming the store/supermarket carries the giftcards). No real difference between the two, as far as I am aware, although the pseudo credit card might have an activation fee of like $5 USD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back