Anybody Watching "The Walking Dead" On AMC?
Oct 22, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #106 of 169
I just discovered this thread
smily_headphones1.gif

Yesterday's episode was excellent, AMC are using cliffhangers like they did with Breaking Bad.. Also, Carl is beginning to annoy me.

When hasn't he been annoying? lol

I mean, Carl redeemed himself a little last season but still annoying.

Why'd they have to kill off the hot chick. :frowning2:

Oct 22, 2013 at 8:15 PM Post #108 of 169
I just discovered this thread
smily_headphones1.gif

Yesterday's episode was excellent, AMC are using cliffhangers like they did with Breaking Bad.. Also, Carl is beginning to annoy me.

When hasn't he been annoying? lol

I mean, Carl redeemed himself a little last season but still annoying.

Exactly...

Nov 6, 2013 at 10:57 AM Post #110 of 169
The only episode I have enjoyed FULLY so far has been this past Sunday's one!!!! Wow! Wonder what will happen in a few episodes because of that decision in the end! #NoSpoilers :wink:

I still would love for something more "global" to reach them (i.e. news of what's happening all around or what the government is working on IF there is still a government left, etc.!)

Oh, I also enjoyed the Talking Dead episode which featured Paramore's Hayley! HEHEHE :p

Nov 10, 2013 at 3:56 AM Post #113 of 169
The show is always getting better, never know what s going to happen. It has improved from season 2. This season is looking great and hopefully builds up to highs it has been at previously.

**spoiler

I wonder what happens with the new found element they brought up at the end of the last episode . In the car.

Nov 10, 2013 at 3:59 AM Post #114 of 169
The show is starting ro improve, It has definitely pickked up since season 2. This season is looking great and hopefully builds up.

**spoiler

I wonder what happens with the radio sifnal they picked up..

My friend...The only thing season 2 picked up was disappointment.

Nov 12, 2013 at 6:00 AM Post #120 of 169
The most recent episode. I really enjoyed it, and would personally rate it up there with one of the better episodes of this series.

Things like the bonding scene between Rick and Carl really moved me (No, I wasn't in tears or anything, but you could feel their father/son bond). 

But nevertheless, I can't wait for that next episode! He's back!

My hypothesis is, he will come onto the campus, where they will obvious point guns at him, and he will say something along the lines of him not having anything to lose anymore, so if killing him is what they feel is needed, so do as they wish. But yeah, I think they will team up with him (even though no one really likes him), and from there, they'll be set for the rest of the season, probably taking on the next bad guy, named Abraham or something (According to the comic). 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back