Anybody Watching "The Walking Dead" On AMC?
Nov 29, 2013 at 6:03 AM Post #137 of 169
Oh god. How did I only just find this thread?!

Welcome aboard! I only found this thread when the Breaking Bad thread ended, haha.

It appears we haven't missed out on much anyways. I fear the mid season 4 finale will be just like that of season 3...lame and repetitive.

Nov 29, 2013 at 6:06 AM Post #138 of 169
I never read the comics or anything, and wasn't a huge fan of Season 3 at all, but I'm enjoying season 4. At least it *feels* like more is happening. I have this strange feeling Carol will make a shock appearance right before the episode finishes.. haha.

I do love this show, however! It's the Monday night ritual at my girlfriends family.

beerchug.gif

Nov 29, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #139 of 169
I never read the comics or anything, and wasn't a huge fan of Season 3 at all, but I'm enjoying season 4. At least it *feels* like more is happening. I have this strange feeling Carol will make a shock appearance right before the episode finishes.. haha.

I do love this show, however! It's the Monday night ritual at my girlfriends family.

:beerchug:

I'm with you there. Never read the comics nor enjoyed season 3.

I did like season 4, but don't get my wrong, with all this governor background story and such, its really showing a repeat of season 3. We'll see if your theory is correctly in this upcoming finale. :wink:

Dec 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #140 of 169

beerchug.gif

I'm with you there. Never read the comics nor enjoyed season 3.

I did like season 4, but don't get my wrong, with all this governor background story and such, its really showing a repeat of season 3. We'll see if your theory is correctly in this upcoming finale.
wink.gif

"All Will Fight, Some Will Fall" - here we go!

Dec 1, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #141 of 169
Wow, what an episode!

Dec 2, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #143 of 169
Dec 2, 2013 at 5:11 AM Post #144 of 169

SPOILERS FROM THIS WEEKS EPISODE BELOW:

A current list of Survivors, and their groupings, from reddit:

1: Darryl and Beth

2: Sasha, Bob, and Maggie

3: Rick and Carl

4: Bus of NPC's and Glenn

5: Michonne is God knows where.

6: Tyreese and the kids

Wow, what an episode. 

I'm a  little unsure about Judith (the baby).

I can't tell if they were trying to signify it's death, but can't show dead babies on television, or if the cradle was empty and the baby was saved by someone. 

OR, if we were supposed to be unsure.

(If you have read the comics etc, please don't spoil it for me - just take a guess if you don't already know!)

...Nice, Thanks, @SkyBleu !

Dec 2, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #145 of 169
@Jensy There's a spoiler function for spoilers:)

But yeah...my reply to you will be in the spoiler below:)
Hershel D; 

I'm not too sure about Judith at the moment too...Last I remembered was she was with the other kids, but I don't know if the other little girl took Judith out of her little carrier, or they left her there in her carrier to go grab some guns and help out the others..

Dec 2, 2013 at 5:28 AM Post #146 of 169
Thanks mate!

I hope the Gov. is dead for good. I was so sick of that story arc..  
And now it's time for some good old fashioned DayZ style surviving.

Dec 2, 2013 at 5:31 AM Post #147 of 169
  Thanks mate!

I hope the Gov. is dead for good. I was so sick of that story arc..  
And now it's time for some good old fashioned DayZ style surviving.

Yeah, I believe he's dead...for good now. Lily pumped that final round into his brains..I was really hoping Michonne would dice him up, but too bad she didn't..He suffered, so I'm happy.

Yup! Enough of the governor and his BS, and now, we're back onto their journey...hopefully..According to the comic, there's another enemy they might encounter who is apparently 10x worse than the Gov.

Dec 2, 2013 at 8:43 AM Post #148 of 169
I loved the Governor story arc of the last three episodes or so...I was hoping that he would become a walker and then Michone would dice him up...or better yet keep him in a fish tank!
What a great show, the trailer for the second half of the season certainly didn't show much...February 9th is not that far away, I guess!

Dec 3, 2013 at 9:23 AM Post #149 of 169
Avoided this thread yesterday!
Saw the episode last night... wow... I almost cried! Then I watched the episode of Talking Dead and then I cried! LOL!
Excellent episode!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back