Anybody Watching "The Walking Dead" On AMC?
Nov 12, 2013 at 7:16 AM Post #121 of 169
My hypothesis is, he will come onto the campus, where they will obvious point guns at him, and he will say something along the lines of him not having anything to lose anymore, so if killing him is what they feel is needed, so do as they wish. But yeah, I think they will team up with him (even though no one really likes him), and from there, they'll be set for the rest of the season, probably taking on the next bad guy, named Abraham or something (According to the comic). 

Interesting...I'm thinking that your theory could very well play out. However, I would add that he will come onto the campus with Carol, a patch over her eye, with him as his new first lady! 
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Nov 12, 2013 at 7:22 AM Post #122 of 169
Interesting...I'm thinking that your theory could very well play out. However, I would add that he will come onto the campus with Carol, a patch over her eye, iwith him as his new first lady! :D :wink:

Maybe she met him, and saw that he was a wreck without his crew, and so she 'patched' him up, and now they're back to fight evil! :D

Nov 12, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #124 of 169
Hershel dropping a sick beat.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151650890731261&comment_id=26779338¬if_t=comment_mention

Nov 13, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #126 of 169
Nov 14, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #127 of 169
I'm right smack in the middle of Internment, but have to get some zzzzzzz 
smile.gif

Nov 25, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #129 of 169
I don't particularly think that it has gotten "better", but I think that they are a bit more "raw" and more direct.

Nov 25, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #130 of 169
  I don't particularly think that it has gotten "better", but I think that they are a bit more "raw" and more direct.

I agree.  But in being raw and more direct, the show has advanced at a faster pace (although, they're actually still looping as of now), and well...we're at the season finale next week and it's the same ending as it was for season 3..

Nov 25, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #131 of 169
  I agree.  But in being raw and more direct, the show has advanced at a faster pace (although, they're actually still looping as of now), and well...we're at the season finale next week and it's the same ending as it was for season 3..

Well... it's actually a MID-season finale!!
So you know that some we probably like will perish and they will leave us hanging and waiting for more! LOL

Nov 25, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #132 of 169
Well... it's actually a MID-season finale!!
So you know that some we probably like will perish and they will leave us hanging and waiting for more! LOL

Yay! Eye noticed AMC loves to torture us like this on a weekly basis.

Nov 25, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #133 of 169
Man I remember being so into season 1 and being so excited for season 2. It's been kind of...not boring but not exciting either ever since. Still keeping up with it though hehe

Nov 27, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #135 of 169
What's frustrating for me now is that my VCR finally has given up, and since I work Sunday nights, I have to wait a couple days before I get a chance to catch each episode OnDemand.....so I have to try and avoid spoilers. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back