Anybody Watching "The Walking Dead" On AMC?
Mar 17, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #77 of 169
It's going to be an all out war!!! BUT... you could actually see the humanity of the people with the exception of "The Governor"... (i.e. you could see Daryl having a kind of heartfelt conversation with the latino guy that I forget his name... lol... and you could see Herschel joking with the geeky guy, etc. etc. so who knows... maybe there wont really be a war....)

Mar 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM Post #78 of 169
Quote:
It's going to be an all out war!!! BUT... you could actually see the humanity of the people with the exception of "The Governor"... (i.e. you could see Daryl having a kind of heartfelt conversation with the latino guy that I forget his name... lol... and you could see Herschel joking with the geeky guy, etc. etc. so who knows... maybe there wont really be a war....)

Yeah, the storyline is becoming interesting. I predict a fight-to-the-death between the governor and Rick. Someone unexpected, like maybe the "geeky guy," sacrifices himself to kill the Governor and save Rick?

Mar 17, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #79 of 169
Quote:
Yeah, the storyline is becoming interesting. I predict a fight-to-the-death between the governor and Rick. Someone unexpected, like maybe the "geeky guy," sacrifices himself to kill the Governor and save Rick?

I was thinking of Mischone (or however is pronounced... :wink:)... I BELIEVE that in the comic books she is the one who takes care of him but as we know, the TV series is quite different from the comics...

Mar 17, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #80 of 169
Quote:
Quote:

I was thinking of Mischone (or however is pronounced... :wink:)... I BELIEVE that in the comic books she is the one who takes care of him but as we know, the TV series is quite different from the comics...

There's an article in the newest "Rolling Stone" that says that twenty-seven characters die in the season finale, and that there are main characters among that number...it also indicates that there are surprises with regard to the loyalties of the characters to their respective sides...

Mar 18, 2013 at 9:01 AM Post #81 of 169
Andrea on the run.
Andrea use open road
Andrea use open field
Governor know Andrea stupid don´t catch Andrea on open field
Andrea go to town so Governor can follow easilly with his truck
Andrea make a lot of noise so Governor can find her
Governor enter with guard down and whistles
Governor angry smash windows.
Governor give audience what they want with some goring of zombie head.
Andrea get lucky.
Governor fights zombies instead of running???
Andrea finally get what´s coming to her for being so stupid with her runaway attempt.
Long time to reflect on her incredibly bad runoff attempt.

Mar 26, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #82 of 169
Merrrrrrrrrrrle!!! 
frown.gif

Mar 26, 2013 at 12:53 PM Post #83 of 169
I'm more sad for Daryl... but Merle did kind of redeemed himself... Loved that episode! (my second favorite of the season!)

Mar 26, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #84 of 169
Much better then the last at least.

But what did I miss why did Rick do an 180???

Apr 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #86 of 169
Realy bad season ending. I think it´s the weakest episode I have seen yet.

Apr 1, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #87 of 169
I rather enjoyed this finale. I know Andrea was trying to redeem herself, yadda, I'm glad she's dead.

But the Governor just slips out like that with 2 men. What! 

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #88 of 169
Quote:
Realy bad season ending. I think it´s the weakest episode I have seen yet.

I agree!

Quote:
I rather enjoyed this finale. I know Andrea was trying to redeem herself, yadda, I'm glad she's dead.

But the Governor just slips out like that with 2 men. What! 

That was the ONLY interesting thing that happened in the whole episode. Governor fully loses control and takes off... hopefully next season they'll show what the heck he does...

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM Post #89 of 169
Quote:

I agree!

That was the ONLY interesting thing that happened in the whole episode. Governor fully loses control and takes off... hopefully next season they'll show what the heck he does...

I also enjoyed Carl shooting that kid, it was a pretty cold move. 

The prison scene was a bit lacking, but I thought that was redeemed by Governor going all psycho boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back