Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
Sep 23, 2013 at 6:52 AM Post #377 of 511
  Talk about anticipation...Walter is a step ahead of the police with intentions unknown...this is going to be good.

Oh yeah! Can't wait for that finale! I'm pretty sure this has just turned into a wild goose chase, by the looks of things. I think we're going to see the angelic good of Walt come out, as well as his most evil bad doings. Vince said every dies except for Saul...there IS ONLY one more episode left so....(Only time will tell from here).

Sep 23, 2013 at 11:02 AM Post #378 of 511
Interesting. Its left me a bit confused. The finale is going to be eventful.

Sep 24, 2013 at 8:13 AM Post #379 of 511
Yes, so much still has to happen, I wonder how they are going to fit that in just one episode. That's also why I expected this episode to have more action already

Sep 26, 2013 at 3:46 AM Post #381 of 511
I think the finale episode is going to be atleast 1 hour and 30 minutes long, if not a lot longer to fit the whole story in that one episode or it will just be rushed. I also think Walt is going to suicide by taking the ricin.

Sep 26, 2013 at 3:52 AM Post #382 of 511
  I think the finale episode is going to be atleast 1 hour and 30 minutes long, if not a lot longer to fit the whole story in that one episode or it will just be rushed. I also think Walt is going to suicide by taking the ricin.

I hope so too! Stumbled upon this: http://www.bettercallsaul.com/
Probably old though
rolleyes.gif

Sep 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM Post #383 of 511
Sep 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM Post #387 of 511
The anticipation grows...I can't believe that it's ENDING! 

"Breaking Bad Cast Sings Bye Bye Bye"

Its so sad.... :frowning2:
The show that got me into TV series is actually ending...we've come a long way...all those months we had to wait for seasons..all has finally come to an end...

LOL @ the video!

Sep 28, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #388 of 511
AMC has had several very good drama series. I think I watch more of their shows than any other network. Hell on Wheels is another. Their twists are very well thought out and gets your attention. They have no qualms about killing off characters for shock value and leave you shaking your head not seeing it coming. I was looking forward to Rubicon but they cut it loose after the first season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back