Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
Jun 1, 2009 at 5:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 511

Happy Camper

Headphoneus Supremus
Well, I was shocked when Walt let the land lord die but the consequences on tonight's show has taken shock to a new level.

Decent new series.

Jun 1, 2009 at 8:48 AM Post #2 of 511
I watched the first season and the first episode of this one. I enjoy it a lot, but it is so dark that it depresses me. It isn't just the story, either. The camera work, lens filters, set decorations... they all just keep suggesting a hopeless spiral into depression. I'm going to have to finish this season.

Jun 1, 2009 at 3:18 PM Post #4 of 511
Greatest show ever. Walts world is crumbling around him. What I see from the last episode is the end of Walter White and the begining of Heisenberg! Sucks to have such a long wait for season 3!

Jun 1, 2009 at 4:46 PM Post #6 of 511
Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Greatest show ever. Walts world is crumbling around him. What I see from the last episode is the end of Walter White and the begining of Heisenberg! Sucks to have such a long wait for season 3!

I think your right about Heisenberg/Walt morph. Way too many players to know how or where this is going. The empire is expanding.

Mar 20, 2010 at 9:06 PM Post #8 of 511
I just started watching this show a few weeks back and I just got caught up last night. This is a very interesting show, one of my favorite shows that I've watched recently. If you haven't seen this show yet do yourself a favor and check it out, the new season starts tomorrow night at 10 on AMC.

Mar 20, 2010 at 11:04 PM Post #10 of 511
Superb show, I only watched it when I had cable on campus a couple years ago, but it was one of my favorites.

Mar 21, 2010 at 4:53 AM Post #13 of 511
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When does the new season start?

Sunday night, at 10 est I believe. I just started watching season 1 on Bluray, and I'm completely hooked. Great acting and an interesting concept for a show

Mar 21, 2010 at 7:30 AM Post #14 of 511
Can't wait for the new series! It's an awesome, awesome show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back