Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
Sep 29, 2013 at 11:17 AM Post #406 of 511
For a major co-star in a series final season, he's just been in the background. Thought maybe it was just me.

I'm hoping they don't go all "Dexter" on the finale.

Only time will tell. :wink:

Sep 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM Post #407 of 511
Yeah, are you a Hot Pursuiter on PC? because if you are...game on!

Yeah, Aaron Paul will put the smile on our face, if it ends up to be a crappy movie.
smily_headphones1.gif

Unfortunately not on PC, PS3 only. I like Hot Pursuit better than both The Run and Most Wanted 
bigsmile_face.gif

Sep 29, 2013 at 11:43 AM Post #408 of 511
Unfortunately not on PC, PS3 only. I like Hot Pursuit better than both The Run and Most Wanted :bigsmile_face:  

Shucks! I was really looking forward to racing someone...it'd been a while, but hey, a race is a race:)

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the drifting physics in Most Wanted 2012, and the graphics in The Run were shocking compared to the older, Hot Pursuit.

Rivals, the new NFS is coming out soon, and is pretty much the next Hot Pursuit!

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #409 of 511
Shucks! I was really looking forward to racing someone...it'd been a while, but hey, a race is a race:)

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the drifting physics in Most Wanted 2012, and the graphics in The Run were shocking compared to the older, Hot Pursuit.

Rivals, the new NFS is coming out soon, and is pretty much the next Hot Pursuit!

I didn't like how long the crashes were on Most Wanted, plus it was really easy to crash if you don't have the proper car. Totally agree with you on the graphics part, and what bothers me the most is that customization sucked! 

I'm really excited for Rivals. I've seen a couple of Youtube gameplays and the trailer and so far it looks excellent. Oh, and they're also bringing back Ferrari's 
biggrin.gif

Anyway, 10 hours left for the finale. Any thoughts/predictions? Mine is that Walt kills Jack and his crew, and the final scene is a gunfight between Jesse and Walt. 

Meanwhile, enjoy this pic i found on facebook lol

Sep 29, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #413 of 511
No Dexter Ending, No Dexter Ending, No Dexter Ending.

Sep 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM Post #415 of 511
lol, If you're gonna go that way, you'll need a bigger knife

LOL! No, well, I mean, yea. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

But really no. Dexter's finale was, uh, bullllschiiiiiit. A great series deserves a great ending. Not some Sopranos copout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back