Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
Sep 29, 2013 at 7:50 AM Post #391 of 511
What happened after Hank died.. lol 
tongue.gif

Funny!...I don't think tonight is going to be funny...

Sep 29, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #392 of 511

I think half of us will be in tears...not because it's going to be a sad ending or anything, but because this thread will be dead in a matter of weeks.

We've. Got. Nothing. Left. To. Discuss. After. This. Week.

Sep 29, 2013 at 7:59 AM Post #393 of 511

I think half of us will be in tears...not because it's going to be a sad ending or anything, but because this thread will be dead in a matter of weeks.

We've. Got. Nothing. Left. To. Discuss. After. This. Week.

We can discuss "Homeland." Starts tonight on Showtime...

Sep 29, 2013 at 8:00 AM Post #394 of 511

We can discuss "Homeland." Starts tonight on Showtime...

I DON'T WATCH HOMELAND. D;

IT ALWAYS TAKES THE EMMYS FROM BREAKING BAD, AND I, IS NOT HAPPY!

Sep 29, 2013 at 8:06 AM Post #395 of 511
I DON'T WATCH HOMELAND. D; IT ALWAYS TAKES THE EMMYS FROM BREAKING BAD, AND I, IS NOT HAPPY!

Well, "Homeland" is no "Breaking Bad" but it is an engaging, action-packed series, and it's not like anything compares to "Breaking Bad." I recorded "Saturday Night Live." I heard that "Jesse" had a funny part in the opening skit...

Sep 29, 2013 at 8:07 AM Post #396 of 511
  Well, "Homeland" is no "Breaking Bad" but it is an engaging, action-packed series, and it's not like anything compares to "Breaking Bad." I recorded "Saturday Night Live." I heard that "Jesse" had a funny part in the opening skit...

Yeah, so I might start Homeland, since Breaking Bad is ending, my Suits won't be back for some time, and my dearest, Hannibal, is out of action until next year. I guess it can't be that bad, since well...it does take the Emmys away from Breaking Bad. 
smily_headphones1.gif

I, too, have to watch SNL, since my cousin told me about Jesse on it. 

Sep 29, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #397 of 511
I've also seen Jesse in the new Need For Speed movie trailer, seems like he's a big character there.

Sep 29, 2013 at 8:48 AM Post #398 of 511
I've also seen Jesse in the new Need For Speed movie trailer, seems like he's a big character there.

I saw that a while back.

Being a huge fan of Need For Speed and Aaron Paul, you can bet I'll be at that cinemas to watch that movie! Even if it turns out to be a crap movie. :)

Sep 29, 2013 at 9:59 AM Post #400 of 511
Am I the only one who feels like Jesse's character has been meh this season? 

With exception to him realizing Walt used the Ricin on the kid, goin' all crazy on Saul and the final 2 eps in the desert. I've just felt his character has been pretty mediocre this entire season.

Sep 29, 2013 at 10:23 AM Post #401 of 511
I saw that a while back.

Being a huge fan of Need For Speed and Aaron Paul, you can bet I'll be at that cinemas to watch that movie! Even if it turns out to be a crap movie.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm a big NFS fan too. 
beerchug.gif

Dude, it can't turn out to be crap, Aaron Paul is in it. 

Sep 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM Post #402 of 511
Sep 29, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #403 of 511
Am I the only one who feels like Jesse's character has been meh this season? 

With exception to him realizing Walt used the Ricin on the kid, goin' all crazy on Saul and the final 2 eps in the desert. I've just felt his character has been pretty mediocre this entire season.

I agree in a way. He was rather...dopey?..this season, but hey..who doesn't feel dopey when the show is ending in a few hours.

Sep 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM Post #404 of 511
I'm a big NFS fan too. :beerchug:

Dude, it can't turn out to be crap, Aaron Paul is in it. 

Yeah, are you a Hot Pursuiter on PC? because if you are...game on!

Yeah, Aaron Paul will put the smile on our face, if it ends up to be a crappy movie. :)

Sep 29, 2013 at 11:14 AM Post #405 of 511
I agree in a way. He was rather...dopey?..this season, but hey..who doesn't feel dopey when the show is ending in a few hours.

For a major co-star in a series in its final season, he's just been in the background. Thought maybe it was just me.

I'm hoping they don't go all "Dexter" on the finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back