Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
Sep 16, 2013 at 7:39 AM Post #348 of 511
So do you guys think Walt is going back after his money and that he's going for revenge for Hank?
What is he going to do about Jessy? I still hope deep down that Jessy and Walt had this planned out along

What an amazing episode. I kind of figured this would happen, this show is ending fabulously. Perfect!

Sep 16, 2013 at 8:04 AM Post #349 of 511
What I found the worst in the episode was Skyler's hypocrisy.

She uses his money to help Hank, and the affair she had.
Then she asks Walt to kill Jesse.
Then she attacks Walt like he's some monster when she gets to know Hank's dead.

So killing is alright when its her giving the orders, and its not when Walt does it.

That last phone call by Walt was epic.

SO MUCH PWNAGE !!!!
Probably the best TV episode in a long time.

Sep 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #350 of 511
Does Walt disappear with $11 mil.? I was shocked when the gangsters gave Walt one barrel back. Who says there's no honor among thieves. Does Walt show up in Saul's new show?

Does Jesse get whacked or does he become the cook to the machine? I think Walt washed his hands with his admission to Jesse about his girlfriend.

Skyler and Marie............I have no sympathy. They drive Fords.

Two more shows?

We need a Heisenburg smiley.

Sep 16, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #351 of 511

mad.gif

USE A SPOILER ALERT!

Sep 16, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #352 of 511
Well done, eh !

Especially enjoyed the interview follow-up with the actors, talking bad !

Now this is just unecessarry ............... Though I do find it sickly hilarious (my bad, pun ;') 

Sep 16, 2013 at 10:35 PM Post #354 of 511
If you don't want to know about the show, don't visit the thread. How far out do we go with spoiler posts before we can talk about it?

Sep 16, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #355 of 511
If you don't want to know about the show, don't visit the thread. How far out do we go with spoiler posts before we can talk about it?

Someone of us have OCD, where we must check all of our thread notifications before we progress on with our days:)

I don't know about others, but I come to this thread upon the release of a new episode, as you guys in the States get the episodes a few hours before we do in Australia, to see if it will be a good/intense episode or not.

Sep 16, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #356 of 511

A couple of days atleast? 

I guess now is a good time to start.

The phone call. Amazing acting in that one. Walt has absolved Skyler of her involvement, returned Holly, and repaired his vacuum.

It'll be interesting to see where the show goes next, and what line it adopts, whether they stick with the Walt tying up the loose ends line, his run from the authorities, or both.

Or may be an entirely new twist?

Whatever the case may be, I'm pretty sure this season is going to win a few Emmys .

Sep 17, 2013 at 12:52 PM Post #357 of 511
I had a Geometry quiz today so i spent the whole day studying yesterday and i didn't get to watch the episode. (I got an A btw :D)

I just saw it, and holy shi*! This without a doubt is the most powerful episode i have seen in Breaking Bad. This show just keeps getting better and better. 

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?   
Hank and Gomez dying in the same episode, and Jesse doesn't have much time before he's also sent to Belize. And Skyler, oh she's furious. And now Walt Jr. knows about his father, and his little sister is gone. So many things happening in one episode. Makes me wonder how this show going to end. And most importantly, what the hell will i do with my life after it ends :D

Sep 17, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #360 of 511

Users who are viewing this thread

Back