Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
Sep 11, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #331 of 511

I'm wondering if this is a get-out-of jail card for Walt. The operation was clearly not sanctioned by the DEA, atleast from the looks of it it seems like a gunfight among civilians. Hank didn't show his badge, so the other side can always claim self defense against his act of revenge. The only witnesses are Jesse and Walt, and guess who's the more credible one here?

Jesse's gone, atleast metaphorically. A royal screw up for him. Hank sure as hell won't protect Jesse, now that he himself is in danger (if he lives). And Jesse's betrayed Walt, who's a lot more cunning than all of them combined.
This kid never learns, does he?

As Walt was driving to the desert while on the phone with Jesse, Walt confessed to everything he did. Now I'm wondering if Hank recorded the conversation at all. With this phone call and Jesse as witness, Hank has all the evidence he needs but at the same time like you said the operation was not sanctioned by the DEA. It's really a tough one to call.

What act of revenge? Hank had something against Todd's Uncle's posse? Plus didn't the posse take the first shot?

Did Jesse do the video recording and tell the story? If Jesse didn't then Hank would need to protect Jesse so he can fill in the gaps within the story. Well actually if the phone conversation of Walt confessing was recorded then Hank wouldn't need Jesse anymore. And I wouldn't say Jesse betrayed Walt per say but rather that Jesse freed himself of Walt's manipulative grasps.

Sep 11, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #332 of 511

As Walt was driving to the desert while on the phone with Jesse, Walt confessed to everything he did. Now I'm wondering if Hank recorded the conversation at all. With this phone call and Jesse as witness, Hank has all the evidence he needs but at the same time like you said the operation was not sanctioned by the DEA. It's really a tough one to call.

What act of revenge? Hank had something against Todd's Uncle's posse? Plus didn't the posse take the first shot?

Did Jesse do the video recording and tell the story? If Jesse didn't then Hank would need to protect Jesse so he can fill in the gaps within the story. Well actually if the phone conversation of Walt confessing was recorded then Hank wouldn't need Jesse anymore. And I wouldn't say Jesse betrayed Walt per say but rather that Jesse freed himself of Walt's manipulative grasps.

Well, its possible the phone was recorded. However, given that the operation isn't DEA sanctioned, it might be illegal.  
The whole operation is an act of revenge! Hank's been put in danger (and saved) by Walt, and now he and Marie just want to see him behind bars at all costs. Come to think of it, Walt has tried to shield those not involved in his operation, but its like lighting a few fireworks at once. Some will end up in your neighbor's yard.

Jesse's role in this operation might be over. His past record will go against him in any legal proceeding.
Jesse's freed himself from Walt, but also come back a full circle. That kid squandered every opportunity that came his way, he couldn't choose a path. 

Sep 12, 2013 at 7:22 AM Post #334 of 511
  If you haven't seen this Jimmy Fallon spoof on "Breaking Bad" you should watch it...it's really funny...you have to watch to the end!

Yeah, I saw that earlier but forgot to link it here! It's so good, because I actually get all the references that he does:)

Sep 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #339 of 511

I see what you did there
cool.gif

Sep 12, 2013 at 12:45 PM Post #343 of 511
That was hilarious.  The cast members made it even better!

Sep 16, 2013 at 2:28 AM Post #345 of 511
Skyler had only one job: shut up and pack...He probably cursed Skyler over the phone so she wouldn't get arrested, but she really needed to hear that. [size=1em]I'm looking forward to see Walt's revenge for Hank. [/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back