Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
Sep 18, 2013 at 3:16 AM Post #362 of 511
I thought the teddy bear symbolized Gus' death?

It was mainly seen in the early seasons and the bear was half burnt without an eye on one side of its face..

Exactly.

Sep 18, 2013 at 8:09 AM Post #367 of 511

Hahahahaha, good one!

The ending is actually going to be a shootout between Marie and Hank's skeleton because he's still mad she called them rocks.

JESUS THEYRE MINERALS MARIE

Sep 19, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #368 of 511
Self control grasshoppers. Do you really want to restrict comments after the show with only two remaining? Just stay away from the thread until you can get your fix, then come aboard. Don't ask us to keep our passion bottled up. This is a discussion thread for the show so you know when you push the thread, you're going to see what's going on.

Sep 19, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #370 of 511
I think that Jesse is going to be kidnapped by Lydia/Todd's crew to cook a superior product, and that Walt had that M50 in the trunk to go rescue Jesse from them. My theory is that the big climax of the show will involve Walt getting killed (that final glimpse of the good Walt...) trying to save Jesse...

posted on 08/29/13 and I'm sticking with it!

Sep 20, 2013 at 5:21 AM Post #371 of 511

We shall see..

Do keep in mind, that Vince Gilligan did mention, whether it be true or not, but he did say that the only one who lives (out of the main characters), is Saul. Your theory so far, has been true, and we shall find out in the following two weeks!

Sep 21, 2013 at 2:25 AM Post #372 of 511

Walt doesn't need to be killed. He's going to die anyway.

Here's what I think might happen. Jesse's going to be killed if he proves to be useless at cooking (he's not better than Todd). Walt isn't going to save him.
We see that Walt's home has been abandoned, and he's collecting the ricin to kill someone.
I'm guessing he's going to recover the 70 million he lost to the gang, and the ricin has a role to play in it.

Sep 21, 2013 at 7:22 AM Post #374 of 511

Walt doesn't need to be killed. He's going to die anyway.

Here's what I think might happen. Jesse's going to be killed if he proves to be useless at cooking (he's not better than Todd). Walt isn't going to save him.
We see that Walt's home has been abandoned, and he's collecting the ricin to kill someone.
I'm guessing he's going to recover the 70 million he lost to the gang, and the ricin has a role to play in it.

I'm not convinced that Walter's cancer is actually back. The Ricin has a delayed reaction, I think that Walter is going to take the Ricin himself before he rescues Jesse (rescues him by violence (the M50 in the trunk), or by trading himself for Jesse's freedom), or he might possibly slip it to Lydia somehow, like in her tea. It doesn't seem right that she would come out of the story unscathed. You would think that getting the money back would be Walt/Heisenberg's primary goal. Whether he can recover it or not is an interesting "how could it happen," but I think that, in the end, the money will take second place to redemption. (after all Walter's family is essentially gone for him, would/could they even take the money?...especially if you read that article that I linked above that explains how Heisenberg "died" when Holly said, "Ma-Ma.") I think that we're going to witness the "anti-hero" doing his best to make things right. Which, of course, is futile at this point. (Maybe, Jesse, Brock's mother, and Brock will be the family Walt saves...?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back