Anybody figured out the new site yet?
Apr 29, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #242 of 509
Something really go wrong on this very thread and I would like to know why or how to solve this....did this problem occur with other threads?

Capture d’écran (10).png

Apr 29, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #244 of 509
Are pictures of items posted in classifieds still in here?

Apr 29, 2017 at 11:24 AM Post #245 of 509
Are pictures of items posted in classifieds still in here?

I believe they were deleted so you will have to edit it and add them again. At least that's what I did.

Apr 29, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #246 of 509
How does one close / end / delete a post? New forum is frustrating (to put it nicely). They should have given us a heads up, beta tested, something... anything.

But on a positive note, the ads and banners work good and take up what seems like 1/3 of whatever page you are on. They got that part working perfectly! Ad dollars priority number one, forum and members number ?

For me personally, I'm tired of seeing the ads already, its distracting.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #248 of 509
How does one close / end / delete a post? New forum is frustrating (to put it nicely). They should have given us a heads up, beta tested, something... anything.

We're working to improve the functionality of the classifieds. For now, when you want to close a classified, please flag it and one of the admins or moderators will close it for you.

Apr 29, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #249 of 509

But on a positive note, the ads and banners work good and take up what seems like 1/3 of whatever page you are on. They got that part working perfectly! Ad dollars priority number one, forum and members number ?

For me personally, I'm tired of seeing the ads already, its distracting.

^ I don't think there's that functionality yet.
If you want to delete a post before it's posted, just highlight and delete it. This is what I did and it works fine.

I would also like if you could see the post count.

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #251 of 509
If you want to delete a post before it's posted, just highlight and delete it. This is what I did and it works fine.

I would also like if you could see the post count.

Do you mean like the ones located next to the "Like" links in the pic below or another post count?

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 1.01.31 PM.png

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #253 of 509
Do you mean like the ones located next to the "Like" links in the pic below or another post count?

No, I meant if you're in the middle of posting something and you decide not to, there is no option to "cancel" it, so just highlight and delete whatever you've already typed.
I do see that you can add/remove a "like", though.

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:22 PM Post #254 of 509
No, I meant if you're in the middle of posting something and you decide not to, there is no option to "cancel" it, so just highlight and delete whatever you've already typed.
I do see that you can add/remove a "like", though.

Ok, gotcha. I started a post yesterday, decided against it, came back to that thread today and what I had typed was still in the reply box waiting to be sent, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back