Anybody figured out the new site yet?
Apr 28, 2017 at 8:36 PM Post #226 of 509
I'm not sure I understand this question, could you clarify it for me please?

I can at least help with number 1. We have a "threads started" section, but at the moment there's a few steps to get to it. Start in your profile, click on the information tab, scroll down to the bottom and choose "Find all threads by..." We're looking into ways to make this more easily available to Head-Fi'ers, but for the time being at least it's there. For example, here's your list.

We're continuing to improve the experience with the classifieds, and a simple "PM me" style button is something we're considering. We're also looking into tying the feedback to the listing, similar to how it was on Huddler's system, but there's the possibility we may go a different route for making the feedback system better.

We're continually working on the site, so hopefully it won't be long before we can get everything polished nicely.

Well I'm not going to say how, in case someone wants to try a BruteForce attack and I doubt you have a complex password policy but it is possible to get here

9934602_thumb.png

Attachments

• admin section.PNG
    admin section.PNG
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
Apr 28, 2017 at 9:27 PM Post #227 of 509
Is anybody noticing an increase in Junk Mail in their E-Mail in boxes the last 2 or 3 days?

Apr 28, 2017 at 9:38 PM Post #229 of 509
Jude err jude,

That's what was needed before everyone lost their minds, as I said, I am a WM and I understand all the BS that can drive a person insane with this stuff. Migration tools, especially from one platform or DB to another are spotty at best and fkn useless in a lot of cases. I think you could have helped both the WM and the users by letting them know before they spun up to the level it has. I have been here a short time, but you have a huge base of great people here that would have your backs had you just given the facts beforehand. Should you have to do so... well no, but as web guys/gals we know how invested the users are in sites they love... you could have changed the fonts and got major push-back, but this was a bit more drastic. The problem with web--geeks and computer guys like us/me is we have NO social skills!! lmao.

Okay, get your asses back to work and get'r back in top form.

JT

Apr 28, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #232 of 509
I am having no ability to navigate on Head Gear. There are no subheadings, just random listings of jumbled together IEMs and amps and headphones. Is there a trick to navigate this part of the site? Is there a way to search Head Gear?

Apr 28, 2017 at 10:35 PM Post #233 of 509
"you have a huge base of great people here that would have your backs had you just given the facts beforehand"

On the internet, particularly funding platforms and online fora maintaining transparency is very important. The lack of transparency over this rather seismic shift in platform is going to have the consequence of losing a few members.

As for me, I recently bought a USB mic for gaming chat and skype - I can't even post a review of it on here, because I can't figure out how to upload photos to my gallery. I prefer to keep my photos on site for convenience.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2017 at 9:11 AM Post #237 of 509
Would've been real nice if they kept the fixed header on the top of the page so you could directly access your unread posts with your cursor instead of scrolling back up to the top.
Could this possibly be done, please?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back