Anybody figured out the new site yet?
Apr 29, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #256 of 509
Also, it would be nice if the e-mail notification said "OldDude04 has quoted you in a post" like it used to. Now you need to look in your "Alerts" to see if you were quoted, or just go to the "Unread Subscriptions" and catch the quote while reading through. Just doesn't make sense.

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:45 PM Post #257 of 509
Yeah, plus my E mail notifications are pretty inconsistent, mostly I'm not getting them. Just an occasional notification here and there.

Apr 29, 2017 at 2:59 PM Post #260 of 509
just revert back to the old version...then make changes slowly and make sure they make sense before implementing them,this is an embarrassment and a real shame because i used to love the site

Apr 29, 2017 at 3:30 PM Post #264 of 509
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone is experiencing this but am I the only one who cant scroll through the website using my mouse scroll wheel? I have to keep dragging the side bar just to look through the site.

Apr 29, 2017 at 5:06 PM Post #270 of 509
Really don't like this new website. Am i missing something, because how do you see what's "new posts" in your list of subscriptions ??
In the upper right hand corner click on "Unread" and it will take you to your unread subscribed posts. Click the dot (•) next to the thread you want to read, and it will take you to the first unread post in that thread. If you click on "All" which is next to "Unread" it will take you to all your subscribed threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back