1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Any suggestion on dynamic inEar for $500-700 range

1. potatoe94
    hello ~ 

i've been using my Monster Turbine Pro Gold for about 3 Years now , and i really enjoy the sound it produce , it's very engaging and lively , full of energy .

however , having so many balanced armatures & dynamics being released during the period , i wonder if anyone could suggest a few inEars which i must try out other than the few listed with my honest first impressions , because im planning to go for something enjoyable and yet good enough to hear the highs and bellowing lows with accuracy and natural soundstage .

i've tried , 
    - SE846 flat filter (too expensive)
    - IE800 (bass too drowning)
    - Westone 4R (lacks natural sounding bass)
    - Westone UM1 (lacks natural sounding bass)
    - Sony XBA H3 (rather engaging, but sounds alittle like my turbine pro)
    - UE900 (weird sounding,lacks weight)
    - Etymotic ER4p (boring whimpy bass)

i dont know, perhaps i got used to the monster turbine pro golds with it's warm signature.
    and find all the high end balanced armatures alittle bland and tasteless. 
    i also come to realise that dynamic inEars usually produce smoother natural bass.
    so im asking if anyone has dynamic or hybrid inEars of that price range to reccomend , 
    it has to be able to reach highs naturally without piercing , bass to be natural , coherency and soundstage.

your professional guidance is appreciated >.< 

Thanks in Advance !