1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Any iem’s better than the ibasso it03 for the price?

1. Kanev24
    Been looking for a good iem to use daily on my iPhoneX and be powered with the included single or a cheap portable dac. I mainly listen to rock, metal, hip-hop, chill relaxed music (blackbear), and solo guitarists. I’ve been doing some research and have become fond of the ibasso it03’s. Anyone have suggestions for me to consider before I make this purchase? Any advice is appreciated thanks! Cheers!

2. serman005
    Campfire Orion is worth reading about. A bit more expensive than the IT03 but maybe worth it.

3. Will Chiu
    So recently my friend gave me his it03. I found it very nice. A gentle v-shape makes it enjoyable. It is also very comfortable to wear.
    However, I think you should also take a look at the new fiio fh5. People say it has a very good bass. (I havent tried it personally, but that's what other say).
    I agree, you may also wanna try out the Orion. It sounds more neutral comparing to the gentle v-shape of the it03, but I think the Orion has a better expansion in both ends, although the quantity is not as much as the it03