Another Beyer Manufaktur arrives! (Pics)
May 8, 2006 at 9:26 AM Post #32 of 116
Those DT990s look in between industrial and psychedelic
smily_headphones1.gif

May 8, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #35 of 116
Hell thats some very nice looking colors. Damn now the wait for mine is even harder...
I like your inscription on it, the senselessness only makes it more cool!
biggrin.gif

May 8, 2006 at 7:11 PM Post #37 of 116
I'm too cheap/practical to pay extra for cosmetic enhancements like this, but I have to admit they look very nice....good job on the choices.

May 8, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #38 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by JensL
Heh....I'm afraid not...
tongue.gif

Damn! If that's really what they say... you rock SO hard. And with a "Gender Bender" avatar, I wasn't sure how much harder you could rock in the first place! My hats off to you sir. You are a prince of men!

May 8, 2006 at 7:42 PM Post #39 of 116
How many pairs of Beyerdynamics do you need?! Aren't you the guy with the old-school Beyer sales rack? You're a Beyer fiend and I really envy you. Happy listening!

May 8, 2006 at 7:52 PM Post #40 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Damn! If that's really what they say... you rock SO hard. And with a "Gender Bender" avatar, I wasn't sure how much harder you could rock in the first place! My hats off to you sir. You are a prince of men!

Most definitely! Hats off to you, JensL!

May 8, 2006 at 10:01 PM Post #41 of 116
Those look great!!! Did you not order the Leather earpads, or did they not deliver them? Mine shipped with foam pads and they said they would send me the leather earpads, but haven't done so...

May 9, 2006 at 7:50 AM Post #42 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab
Did you not order the Leather earpads, or did they not deliver them? Mine shipped with foam pads and they said they would send me the leather earpads, but haven't done so...

I'm in the same situation. I ordered leather pads, but they haven't arrived yet. Got no date on them yet either.
And I'm actually quite eager to get them, because the leather headband is so incredible soft.

Oh, and thanks Mercuttio and mattigol!
That's very kind, you guys make me smile. :))

May 10, 2006 at 8:45 PM Post #43 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by JensL
I'm in the same situation. I ordered leather pads, but they haven't arrived yet. Got no date on them yet either.
And I'm actually quite eager to get them, because the leather headband is so incredible soft.

It would be nice if Beyer would at least answer my emails...

May 10, 2006 at 9:49 PM Post #44 of 116
I called the norwegian Beyer-distributor the other day, which is actually very good, and they got some info directly from Germany. Apparently, no one has gotten their leather pads! The pads aren't made by Beyer internally, and the samples they got wasn't good enough. They actually have returned 2 or 3 samples already.
I'm told the newest sample should be up to the Beyer standards, so it shouldn't be more than 2-3 weeks before they start shipping.
I'll nag'em for more info... :wink:

It's better that they wait for the right quality pads, instead for rushing out some semi-good product.
...but they should answer your mails...

May 10, 2006 at 9:58 PM Post #45 of 116
Jens that is very helpful info thanks.

It really would be good if they would just reply to my emails, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back