Announcing the Da Vinci Series IEMs
Jan 8, 2019 at 2:36 AM Post #66 of 69
Well, we'll be at CanJam Singapore which is March 24-25 and the following week we'll be at the Portable Audio Fest in Jakarta which doesn't seem too far from Oz and seems like quite an interesting trip to make. We're looking forward to planning a proper Aussie trip in the future.
Will you be attending this year? I tried your IEMs at BSK (Bugs Sound Korea) this year, and they were the best I'd heard at the show (note 64 audio, UE, Jomo, etc. was also there). I'd like to try them again as they are still my favorite IEMs to date. I'll post my brief impressions if I remember to review my notes from BSK.

Edit: The DaVinci X was the IEM I mention above. The IX was beautiful, but the X was near perfection to me.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019 at 5:46 AM Post #67 of 69
Will you be attending this year? I tried your IEMs at BSK (Bugs Sound Korea) this year, and they were the best I'd heard at the show (note 64 audio, UE, Jomo, etc. was also there). I'd like to try them again as they are still my favorite IEMs to date. I'll post my brief impressions if I remember to review my notes from BSK.

Edit: The DaVinci X was the IEM I mention above. The IX was beautiful, but the X was near perfection to me.
Why are there no reviews comparing this to other TOTL IEMs like EE Zeus?

Apr 9, 2019 at 8:30 AM Post #69 of 69
Hi all, finally posted my long-overdue review of the Da Vinci IX:
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/review/21888/

My apologies for the lengthy delay. Normally I have always been extremely punctual with my reviews, but I've been going through some pretty horrendous health and personal issues for an extended period now. Pretty much every time consuming task has been cancelled or put on hold for months as a result and I've only been able to review the IX rather than both IX and X as intended :frowning2:
Glad to finally get it published, and apologies again that it's not as comprehensive as I would normally have liked!

Thanks to Castor for the opportunity to participate in the review tour and the best of luck to him and the team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back