1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Announcing the Da Vinci Series IEMs

First

Back
3 4 5
Next

Last
  1. alffla
    Look very sexy. Reviewed the VS3, 4, would love to try these at Canjam Socal. Will CTM be there ?

Clear Tune Monitors likes this.
  2. Niyologist
    The Da Vinci Series OMG. The Da Vinci Series OMG. The 9-Driver is more Musical and Engaging. The 10-Driver sounds even more realistic and very revealing. Wow.

ostewart likes this.
  3. ExpiredLabel
    Any chance on doing a review tour? I would love to get some impressions and comparisons out. I'll be doing reviews on Unique Melodys newest TOTL lineup and comparisons and reviews could be worthwhile for both parties.
    Thanks for the consideration.

Mshenay and Clear Tune Monitors like this.
  4. Clear Tune Monitors
    Sure we will soon.

5. Clear Tune Monitors
    Soon please keep in touch.

ahmadfaizadnan and ExpiredLabel like this.
  6. Clear Tune Monitors
    No this year, but if anything change, we will let you guys know. Thanks.

7. ExpiredLabel
    Certainly. It looks like as well I will be receiving Null Audios entire new lineup of cables. It would be cool to see what if any effects they have on the signature of these phones.. Looking forward to talking more later!

8. singingbee
    please come to socal canjam.. these are good looking iems... hope they sound good too...
    when can we see reviews?

9. faceestrella
    WOw these look super cool

10. Audio Addict Contributor
    I look forward to hearing these at Axpona as I see you will be in the Ear Gear Expo.

11. ExpiredLabel
    Since last posting I've upgraded my gear and very much look forward to seeing how the di vinci series stacks up to it, and pairs with my source.

12. faceestrella
    WIll you guys be in Tokyo for the Fujiya festival?

13. rdread1
    I tried these out at Axpona today. I own and love my CTM 6 driver custom molded in ear monitors which I have used extensively for 2 years. The Da Vinci monitors blew me away even without a good ear seal. Be sure to check them out. I now am looking for an excuse to upgrade....

14. Clear Tune Monitors
    Hello buddy, unfortunately we don't going to attend to Fuji Avic, But for sure POTAFEST in July.

15. Audio Addict Contributor
    I am really disappointed I did not make it up to Axpona to hear these. :frowning2:

First

Back
3 4 5
Next

Last