Android phones and USB DACs
Jan 6, 2014 at 10:21 AM Post #3,886 of 9,526
Uapp with Crossfeed?
Yes please!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

@Davy Wentzler if you need some C++ crossfeed code would be glad to provide working code I wrote some time ago - have it on GitHub and BitBucket or can just pastebin and pm you a link :wink:

Jan 7, 2014 at 12:20 AM Post #3,888 of 9,526

That would be awesome, but only if it isn't viral like GPL. LGPL or Apache code is fine though.

Sure - it's unpublished so not under my usual GPL and not based on copyrighted or GPL'd code so I can offer it under LGPL or freely without copyright providing a notice attributing the source remains in your source code. Will pastebin it and pm you when I get a chance in the next few days. Uses floats or doubles based on compile-time #define's but you can modify to suit.

Jan 7, 2014 at 4:58 AM Post #3,889 of 9,526
  Sure - it's unpublished so not under my usual GPL and not based on copyrighted or GPL'd code so I can offer it under LGPL or freely without copyright providing a notice attributing the source remains in your source code. Will pastebin it and pm you when I get a chance in the next few days. Uses floats or doubles based on compile-time #define's but you can modify to suit.

Lovely, thanks.

Jan 7, 2014 at 3:52 PM Post #3,893 of 9,526

Thank you for writing such useful code and providing it for free!

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #3,894 of 9,526
Samsung S4 (Android 4.3) working great with Fiio E18 and AKG 545's. That is with stock player or winamp. Only problem is if I leave the USB otg cable plugged in between both even with E18 switched off my S4 battery is drained very fast.

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:08 PM Post #3,895 of 9,526
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00HA2U6JQ/

128GB micro SDXC  in UHS-1 speed coming out very soon.

NEED IT ASAP!

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #3,896 of 9,526
  http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00HA2U6JQ/

128GB micro SDXC  in UHS-1 speed coming out very soon.

NEED IT ASAP!

I need one too, been hanging out a while now. I expect Sandisk will be first to market as they have been for 32 and 64GB cards respectively, so I'd be fairly hesitant to buy this brand though.

Jan 7, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #3,898 of 9,526
What phone takes this? My Note 3 is limited to 64gb.

No, your Note 3 is not, in fact, limited to 64gb :)

Manufacturers state the highest storage available at the time of a phones release, but the 128gb cards will work. I've been amongst the first to get each new class of card from 4gb all the way up to 64gb (my YouTube video showing the S2 with a 64gb card was the first in the world to show this, for example), and they've all worked regardless of what the manufacturer says the maximum capacity is.

Jan 7, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #3,899 of 9,526
Almost certain that any phone that fully supports SDXC with exFAT will have it working. Unlike the 32GB to 64GB change up, there isn't a format change. Still SDXC, most likely still SDXC until 2TB.

Jan 7, 2014 at 6:08 PM Post #3,900 of 9,526
Almost certain that any phone that fully supports SDXC with exFAT will have it working. Unlike the 32GB to 64GB change up, there isn't a format change. Still SDXC, most likely still SDXC until 2TB.

And like the 64gb cards before even phones that do not support SDXC should work if the card is reformatted to Fat32.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back